Does anybody have experience ordering from Bonza seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jax1973, Dec 28, 2013.

1. u mad - please pm me your order number and I'll be happy to have someone take a look at this for you.

As a general rule it is extremely bad form to talk about shipping methods on forums.  Please avoid doing this and if you must do it, limit it to private messages.  

2. #22 GreenThumbNeeded, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    All good now

3. I know this is a little bit old post,but I thought I'd give my experience on Bonza Seeds. Also seeing how reading posts about seed banks like Attitude have a problem passing Customs in O'Hare (Chicago). So anyone living in the Mid West has to have there packages go threw customs in O'Hare (Chicago). I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin. But what I can say with my experience with Bonzaseeds.com is they have the most stealthest package delivery. They do such a great job to where Customs almost wouldn't have a reason to take apart your package. I can also say they have a garentteed delivery option that states they resend till you get your package. I give this company a A+.

4. Also my package made it to me with in 10days.

5. #25 zsmile, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    Nirvana is now issuing store credit with every purchase, rather than free seeds, in response to customers' opinions about free seeds.

6. They do both at Nirvana.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. i tried to upload store credit to Bonza seeds using paypal (as I was instructed to do on their website) and I am yet to receive that store credit. At this point, the evidence suggests that I have been scammed. However, I could be wrong. I've messaged customer support and am hoping this can be resolved. Time will tell.

8. #28 Sam5a, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    I traded with Bonza Seed Bank, they were very honest when I asked them about the situation of stealthiness to my country, our custom can be very annoying and if you get caught lets say it wouldn't end very well, and they made it clear that some were intercepted (it was less than 20%), after surfing the forums and heard people praise their packaging I went for it.

Got the package, I was very impressed. stealthy and  keeps the seeds guarded from damage, the only way it would get intercepted if someone informed custom. If I would try to buy seeds I'm surely going to deal with them.  :hello:  :yay:

But... they did disappointed me in one thing, I never got any freebies, a 30 seeds order, and I was qualified for them at the time of the promotion..  :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  9. That doesn't make sense. How can you say a seed bank has huge buds? It's all based on how you grow it. Genetics play a part but forgive me if I'm unlikely to believe every single strain has 'fucking huge buds'

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ordered on 8/26/14, package arrived today(9/5/14) and I paid with Paypal. They uploaded my store credit almost instantly. Great service no hassle at all. And I still have credit remaining. Thank you Bonza!!!!!

11. They are the only place I found online with the Sin City Mint Cookie strain. I'm thinking about placing an order.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. so you have used them before? They are the only one I could find where people said they accept Paypal and debit cards with no problems and are very reliable sending tracking information that you can even watch everyday? I'm about to place a decent sized order so I thought I would ask as many people in here as I could. Thanks for any input!

13. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY COUPON CODES FOR BONZA?

THAT GUARANTEED DELIVERY IS $25!

CAME TO $70 FOR JUST 2EADBAND AND 2 G13.  KIND OF A LOT FIGURING WHAT IF ONE DOEASN'T POP,

IT WUD BE AN ALMOST 20 DOLLAR DUD.

THUS IM ASKING FOR ANY COUPON CODES OR CODES FOR FIRST TIMEBUYERS?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP PEEPS!!!  :)

14. 8 days from payment to having beans in my box. Mid-south, USA. Got a few bonus beans as well! Would do it all over again in a heart beat.

15. [​IMG]

It's Happy Halloween time once again and the Bonza Seedbank once again has pulled out all the stops to give you a fantastic opportunity to build your collections up!

No Checkout Codes necessary here. Just spend £30 on any seeds of your choice and we'll add 8 premium feminised Cannabis Seeds to your order - absolutely free!

Soma Seeds - White Light, DNA - Chocolope, Vision Seeds - Cheese & Strain Hunters - White Lemon

Green House - Bubba Kush, Female Seeds - C99, Dutch Passion - Freddy's Best & G13 - Gigabud

ALL FREE!

All you have to do is spend £30 on seeds to qualify for this supernatural offer! No tricks, just treats!

This sensational offer runs for a limited period only and replaces our standard October offer for its duration:

29th October 12.01am until 31st October 11.59am. All times are UK (GMT time only).

16. #37 treesonthisgreenearth, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014

Does this show up in the cart during checkout?

17. Sadly not samurai but we will automatically apply freebies during the fulfilment process.  If you qualified you'll get them without needing to anything more.

18. #39 MiGrowB, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    I am new I searched this cuz I ordered with them via paypal and not herd back nothing yet but it has only just started to enter the 4 hour timeframe I am sure I will get my credits soon as they can... I couldnt pass up all the freebies in this sweet seedbank!!I will do a unboxing post but not give away stealth..And share all my info from my experience..Im sure it will be great..cheers see you around puff puff pass 

19. Yup I got my credits today and placed my order this is what im expecting...(Soma Seeds - White Light, DNA - Chocolope, Vision Seeds - Cheese & Strain Hunters - White Lemon
    Green House - Bubba Kush, Female Seeds - C99, Dutch Passion - Freddy's Best & G13 - Gigabud) <--one of each  
    • 2 x Vision Seeds Auto AK49 Feminised Cannabis Seeds
    • 1 x Norden Seeds White Widow Feminized Cannabis Seeds | Pot Seeds
    • 1 x Advanced Seeds Biodiesel Mass Auto Feminized Marijuana Seeds
    • 1 x Sweet Seeds Devil Cream Auto Feminized Cannabis Seeds
    • 1 x Norden Seeds Viking Auto AK47 Feminized Marijuana Seeds
    • 1 x Blazing Pistoleros Mau-mau Marijuana Seeds | Weed Seeds 
    • and them :) I will be having a nice grow on youtube soon!