My first missile.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by casualman, Dec 28, 2013.

1. I don't think anyone's said it yet, but watch "Drift Garage" on YouTube. Ryan Tuerck and Chris Forsberg made a drift car for under 6 grand and it was pretty solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Drift Garage is awesome. I would love to get an S-chassis but I have to see if I can find a bargain because they are pretty expensive here in Australia.

I got a new job so I'll see how fat my first pay check is and I'll see if I can get Silvia money anytime soon.

3. If I remember right American to Australian dollars are about the same, and we can find an S13 with 150k miles in daily driving condition for 2-3k so maybe 4k for you? Not too sure what the dollar exchange is haha. Too high to look it up :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I see s13 shells for about 2-3k and thats without motor or box.
    More like 4k plus for a road worthy one. So I got some money to save because I would take a s13 over a r31 any day.

5. Yeah S13s are overpriced in the states. Might aswell spend an extra grand or two and buy one with an Sr20 in it.

6. Hey man where did you get that picture of the white drift truck with a green hood I went to uti with that dude be cool to see what the truck looks like now last I saw it he was having trouble turboing it had to give him some spare bolts I had

7. i found all those on google image

8. Dude if you live in australia and want a cheap drift car get a Holden Commodore or a ford xr6 falcon cheap as fuck and can pick up parts for next to nothing.

Smoke 2 joints then i smoke 2 more.

9. and here i thought i was gonna see a icbm rocket or a DIY missile. Oh well haha nice vehicle though

10. I know your on a budget but if I lived in Australia I would do anything in my power to nab one of those xr6 engines. Turbo 4 liter straight 6 if I'm not mistaken. Like a 2jz on steroids.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Once I start earning better money I was thinking about getting a set up like that in a r31.