4000 Watt 8 x 10 dwc scrog in 10 gallon buckets

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by 10after420, Dec 28, 2013.

1. man I cant wait to see a current soil grow from you!

2. Yeah man! That seed order come in? Mind if I sit around here...?

3. Ya i am testing them out now. They are in there but my roots are growing fine so i'm gonna let em go until i can figuure out what they are. Thanks for that info!

4. Its goin in right away. Gonna be a mother plant maybe! Come fall we will have chocolate buds lol! I'm excited to try it. I never have. Stick around and check it out!

5. Thanks bro! It's comin soon!!!

6. #486 10after420, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Not at all! Jump in, we are goin places! No seeds yet, just got shipped yesterday. Idk how long they take.

7. my last attitude order was 10 days from the "shipping" email... A few weeks ago... You got bomb genetics...

8. Ya i think i did good! I have been growing the same blueberry, trainwreck, and big bud for two years now, pullin clones and a few seeds i got at harvest from a light leak or something. This time i got hermies from a huge bout with the dreaded slime which killed my roots pretty much. But they are cruisin now.

9. #489 10after420, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Pic update. 

The rdwc girls. Got a few really nice buds goin here. 3.5 wks to go. Gave them another 60 mls of kool bloom tonight. ppms 620, ph 6.04
    017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg

Roots are growing well again

10. Has it been 10 days yet? I really want my seeds. I'm totally stoked. I'm even gonna run the rdwc. I wasn't gonna, but i think that a few of these seeds are already screaming at me from afar to be scrogged, in a kick ass grow room, by someone who will take the time to love them into some absolute fuckin stunners!  I'm up for it. I don't have this rdwc totally down yet. It was actually a real bummer. OK it sucked fuckin ass! But hey, there was a lot of information on this thread, and an insane amount of knowledge gained by said guy. And now that i know how to keep my roots healthy, even with the issues, I am confident i can get back to growing, the way i can grow, in hydro. 

I got these girls back from the brink of death, and they are fillin out well now. Way smaller than i wanted, but they almost had a five gallon bucket full of nice roots, and the slime pretty much killed half of them, for a few weeks. Thankfully it was in veg! They got seeds growin in all but one plant, (which is odd i think, because two plants share a net pot, and the one plant that didn't hermie, is in a net pot WITH one that did hermie, And is growing the most seeds.) And yes, i missed a couple very small bananas, damn it

Anyway, I think that the chocolope is gonna be first up for scrog duty, and i will take a few clones in veg and a few in flower. Then The super lemon haze for sure, next will be the sour puss cuz its a scrog plant!  And last but not least, will be blue cheese. I love my blueberry, and will keep this strain forever hopefully. I have my own seeds of it, and i have only had one male in over two years.

I wanted to do the Blueberry headband, but i wanted the plants to be able to take the same amount of nutes, cuz two of them will share a res. And i'm gonna veg the shit out of them, so ALL my nets are full this time! I want my 8 pounds out of that room! I got the room, and now  the genetics. I also heard that the blueberry headband doesn't like to be topped, especially on the main stem, and i don't want to stunt the plants. I am very good at training and building strength in my plants. I grow huge dirt plants! And yes i have to stake them up and tie buds to the lights, but they are BIG BUDS!  I have had over a pound on a plant, in soil, with plants that needed serious help holding the weight of them buds. And that is what i want out of these plants in the undercurrent.

You guys know the mods that are coming. This room is gonna drive itself next round!.

11. And YES im stoned lol. Leave it alone  :bolt:  :smoking:

12. There's obviously a learning curve going from dirt to hydro but personally I think you did great !

You had a lot of the dwc issues thrown at you in your first attempt and you kept them going that in itself is a accomplishment !

I think you have a preety good grasp on the dwc now and would be surprised how big these fuckers can get in dwc . Dont let a hiccup discourage you

Ill keep the faith homie !

:bongin:

check out my journal http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1287120-rapos-2400w-dwc-sealed-room.html

13. Thanks brudda! I cant wait to see these girls in my nets next time! Gonna be epic I hope. And ain't it funny how the learning curve brings you right back around in a circle, to try again?!

14. I got a notification of a message from someone today sayin how he heard that the blue cheese didn't like to be topped or mainline. Thanks bro! I thought I had mentioned that but thanks for the heads up!

15. Happy 420 Blades!

16. Just an update. Well i found that my room has had a pretty serious light leak! When my fans kick on at night to keep the humidity down, they sucked so hard it actually pulled the aluminum tape away from the wall and allowed the light from the window come in. Son of a bitch! How embarrassing lol. Anyway, still pushin on. I wish i could have seen that, imagine how much bigger the buds woulda been without a stupid rookie mistake. I even looked for a leak and didnt see it. It only pulls away when the fans are on and they are never on except at night, so i never saw it. (night is actually 7am to 7pm for the girls, so it was sunlight). 

Anyway here is a few pics. Figured i'd throw in some night shots too.

015.jpg
    014.jpg
    009.jpg
    010.jpg
    011.jpg

9 blueberry clones in 40% Happy frog, 25% perlite and 35% Ocean Forest dirt. 
    7 blueberry clones in coco.

4 new monster plants in larger coco containers (these were the dwc backups that i got root rot on, they are alive and getting well)

There are also 5 new seeds i got from a buddy, don't know what they are exactly, but the buds are awesome, and smoke great.

And then the seed order when it comes in. And i will be taking lots of clones from those girls!