Squirril huntin

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by SkunkBunker, Dec 28, 2013.

1. get in touch with your inner predator man. Squirrel huntin is good shit.

2. Used to use a pump master 720 .177 pellet gun. Once shot the head off a dove. Got lazy so now I use a good ole 12 gauge

sent from your mom's house

3. Y'all will be surprised how much power and accuracy a slingshot will produce. Shot a few varmins a few weeks ago with my wrist rocket and some pellets.

4. I had a pump master when I was a kid. Many, many creatures fell victim to that thing.

5. #25 garrison68, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    I bought one to shoot at squirrels from my window, but gave up on the idea because it's illegal in the city.  

I have a dislike for squirrels, they chewed through the plastic side panels of an A/C in my window, but I discovered it before they made the holes big enough to squeeze through.  The bastards worked in a pair, day shift!  I reinforced the plastic side panels with aluminum which they can't gnaw through. 

6. Im sure theres not too many people like me but i prefer hunting squirrel and rabit with bows. Dont even get me started on crossbows, it may be illegal but stilll fun as fuck!

7. Never tried it but that does sound fun. I imagine a crossbow would obliterate the beast though. Can you even still eat them after that? As far as legality, fuck the government and their laws. As long as you hunt ethically and eat what you kill I give no fucks about game laws.

8. I like squirell hunting, I use a .22, I have used a 20g but I don't like picking out shot. I also eat all the meat, except the brain, you can contract a serious, incurable, fatal nuerological disease from eating the brain, I used to but I stopped eating it after I found out. On another note a scoped 10/22 is probably my favorite for squirell hunting they're accurate, reliable, convenient, no picking shot out of your meat.