Did you lose your virginity to someone you cared about?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Crates, Dec 28, 2013.

1. or chronicles of riddick, whichever came out first

2. she was with my homie and told me just to wait a few weeks til they broke up because I was up next hahahahahaha ahhh high school.... good times

3. #83 Paulalee, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    I guess this is a confession. Ive lost my virginity to kelly. She took my virginity when i was drunk. Later, i found out she was a virgin too and she like me. We end up dating up until we were senior in high school. She was the shit, She gets me, supported me, love me for who i am. She was my high school sweetheart. Then, she got a job as fox Motorsport as poster girl or some shit and we grew apart because she was always traveling. She made that decision to further her career and i respect her for it.

She have 2 kids and a husband now. Now, looking back, I'm happy for her. I was mad at her for making that decision that one cold january night but Ive grew up and out of that selfish thoughts. Oh and her second child is name after meh. Buahahahahahahaha.

I still see her every now and then because she live down the street from my folks house. Yes, ive stalk her. I got nothing better to do. Lol. I didnt get lvl 10 stalker status for no reason. :p

Yes touching story. I know. Bitches love that story. Maybe i should switch it up to where she died of horrific tragic accident doing what she love. Hello, sympathy sex. Lmao. Im Just fucking around.