Did you lose your virginity to someone you cared about?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Crates, Dec 28, 2013.

1. My gf at the time so I suppose ya. I was only 16 though so a long time ago.

2. Ive clonked shells with a few clunkers and hunkers and flat out fuckin chunkers.

3. Young nigga trying to have sex chose a alright big booty chick and had an alright experience. Get pass the first couple times and find one you really enjoy. Shit is fun as fuck after u get immersed in sexual experience.

4. He was a very good friend of mine, we were best friends & we still are to this day, it felt like w.e. it wasn't awesome but it wasn't terrible either. It took me a year after to do it again. I'm glad I did it that way or I would've spent all my high school years llbeing madly in love with an idiot who didn't know what love was.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yep, lost my v card in high school to my first long-term boyfriend. We cared about each other but the relationship ended badly. I understand people wanting to lose their virginity to someone they care about but after 10 years or so and a few relationships later it doesn't really matter either way. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. lmao this nigga xD

7. im fuckin blunted

8. After almost 46 years, I am still married to him. That should answer the question.

Granny

9. Lost mine a couple days ago. Twas' fine.

10. She was my first real gf, but we weren't going out at the time.  I believe it was a ploy to get me back and when it failed, well that's another story.  :ph34r:

11. do tell

12. ~sigh~ nope, I lost my virginity to someone I wish I never met.

From the first day I met her, she was nothing but trouble, but I was too stupid to realize it.

Ended up dating her for almost two years, and they were the two worst years of my life.

And the worst part was, I was always on the burning end of the match. She had several mental issues and would take out all of her stress violently on me. It was a horrible relationship I wish I never went through, but it certainly did make me a better person for it.

Lost friends, made enemies, and got cheated on over and over until finally all my pent up rage exploded during school. The best part was, everyone who saw it just turned the other way, they all knew that bitch deserved it.

We only had sex twice, and both times it was awful. All she did was complain, it was bull shit. I don't even remember the first time we did it, and the second time what I remember of it sucked. I'm just so happy she didn't get pregnant or anything, the moment she left my life it was like I could feel a huge weight lift off my shoulders.

And very soon after that, I met someone else who is the exact opposite. She loves me, I love her, and all of that is in the past now. I am in a VERY happy relationship for a year and eight months, and we have sex all the time. Like two little nymphos lol shit gets freaky, too. Although this feels more like making love to us than just sex.

I love this girl so much, I hope we last for a long long time. I really don't have a single thing to complain about, things are great! :)

TLDR: Nope, I lost mine to one of the worst people I've ever met, but I then met one of the best people and am lucky enough to be in a relationship with her. We have sex a lot, but she wasn't my first (unfortunately.)

13. #53 Bamboobam, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    Unfortunately, no. I was 16 at the time and I had just broken up with my first true love. Then, this guy was hitting on me and I was lonely and pretty much got with him because I felt like shit losing my first love. I don't really remember it being passionate at all and we were only together 3 months :/. So basically, he was a sideline. Yea, I did regret it for a while but I've grown up a lot since then and I just moved on from that.

14. My girlfriend and I were both 16 and had been dating a long time. We're not together anymore but we were both in love at the time. No regrets I guess

15. #55 tankard, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    I regret it. I was a preteen, I thought the dude was a d bag from the begining but I guess I was going threw a real hard time family wise and wanted to date the popular kid at skool so fuckin stupid anyways we faired less then a year and he never knew a thing about me. Not horrible family situation I was in, the fact I had siblings, prolly not even my full name. Partly out of me being ashamed and neglecting to tell him and his own ignorance either way we slept together once and he shortly dumped me after words he also cheated on me throughout the relationship Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Nope. And I wish I had.

17. I was on a cruise and met a girl from Cuba. We went to the upper deck and talked for awhile then I kissed her and we started making out... she gave me head for a few mins and then someone who worked on the ship walked by and saw us ... so she said follow me... we went to her room and fucked in the bathroom (her grandma was sleeping in the room so we had to go in the bathroom). I lasted sooooo long because I had a condom on.. it felt great. Then a day or two later we fucked again in the shower in my room.... I went raw that time and busted much quicker.... All in all a good passionate first time. 

18. Nope not at all she was a certified ho and I was so drunk Im not even sure I consented LOL but I fucked her til she couldnt take it anymore so Im sure she remembers

19. I never want to lose my virginity, I like being pure. 

20. The girl I first banged was in love with me but I wasn't in love with her.