Did you lose your virginity to someone you cared about?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Crates, Dec 28, 2013.

1. #21 Megacosm, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    Nah some average looking girl at a house party. She hit on me first so I was just like fuck it let's see what sex is like. It was a good time. Never got her name but that's just excessive info anyway. Gotta bang a few clunkers before you can drive the lambo.

2. I cared at the time. But I was naive, first real girlfriend, still young, mistook infatuation for love. Never shoulda fucked her.

3. I thought I did at the time, but I was 15 and dating a girl that was about to turn 18 and was super hot. Loosing virginity to an older girl is the way to go!!!!

4. @[member="Crates"] The first time I had sex was with someone I care about. When I lost my virginity I didn't feel any different. I was just like "cool, I'm not a virgin anymore." The girl left eventually and I blasted "I Just Had Sex" to commemorate the moment. 

5. #25 Deleted member 194034, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    I cared about the first girl i had sex, but she didn't care about me. I was young and stupid.

What's the "and then some" after sex? 

7. I lost mine to my girlfriend when I was 15. I mean I cared for her at the time but it was just a high school relationships. No regrets from me though.

8. Nope curiosity killed my cat

9. Nope. She was a clumsy, stupid cunt.

10. Nope, just a high school girlfriend. Gotta start somewhere ;)

11. I hear it all the time too but I don't understand why cause the first time I had sex it was great. Became like a nympho for a little while.

12. I cared about her at the time. But looking back it was a huge mistake. Being with her in general I mean. I wish I'd never met her. But I guess it's one of those life experience things that make you a better person. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wish I had been with someone who ended up caring about me more than they actually did.That makes no sense. Lol. that's all.

13. I cared, but I doubt he did. Young and dumb.

14. I thought I loved him at the time but looking back I was much too young and he was older. It was completely inappropriate and I wish I had known better. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. She put my penis in her mouth

16. I've always considered that losing my virginity is when I had sex with a girl without a condom, so if that is the case, then yes. If it is not, well, maybe I didn't care about her like my first real girl, but I sure wish I could get it again  :metal:

17. nope, i lost mine to a girl i dated in middle school. we broke up in like 8th grade and then half way threw freshman year we fucked twice and never talked again. i remember she knocked my xbox off the table it was on when with her head. ive never gone from horny to angry so fast. 

18. Nope. Lost it to a band whore after one of my shows. My only regret in life.

19. Cared about her when I lost it, and that's all that has ever mattered to me.

To shed some light on it, we had't even dated for a month. She was my first gf. Kinda slutty really. I guess my virginity wasn't of greater importance than that.

20. Nahh but we were real fucked up and it felt good as hell.