Hows this for a grow location?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Dubs25, Dec 28, 2013.

1. So I live outside of Detroit, Mi. For those of you who don't know, 80% of the houses there are burnt out and vacant. They obviously don't have electricity but I want to grow outdoors anyways. Would it be a good idea to use the backyards of one of them. Not to mention the police force. One, they are never around, and two, they don't care. Lol I've actually seen 2 Detroit cops smoking a joint waiting for GTA V to come out. So what do you guys think? Good or bad idea? Also, I'm probably only going to only have one plant, maybe two.

2. good dude ! 

3. What about the hobo and crack head traffic?

• Like Like x 2
  4. [quote name="Ronhip" post="19295671" timestamp="1389107066"]What about the hobo and crack head traffic?[/quote]Yeah that came to mind. I could always get into the basement of a house. And use a grow box and generator.

5. Hmmm sounds good. But you do risk of someone finding it and stealing them. And try not to be seen going in the abandon house all suspicious s with bags of soil and shit

6. I wouldnt go inside an abandoned home at all. Crack heads and shit will jump your ass. 

Oh and they'll rob you too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jump up and take your ass .

8. Jump u and take your ass

9. ^ didn't think bout that carry a weapon on you while you go

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well you put the idea out there, so now whether or not its you, its gonna get done hahaha, welcome to da interwebz. Gonna have lotsa peeps scopin out 'bandoned homes in detroit for free ganj come october I bet. Whats the weather like there? I thought Michigan would be too cold for outdoor growing that time of year, but I could easily be wrong, I only know people from Ann Arbor.

11. [quote name="AceYonder" post="19305724" timestamp="1389235744"]Well you put the idea out there, so now whether or not its you, its gonna get done hahaha, welcome to da interwebz. Gonna have lotsa peeps scopin out 'bandoned homes in detroit for free ganj come october I bet. Whats the weather like there? I thought Michigan would be too cold for outdoor growing that time of year, but I could easily be wrong, I only know people from Ann Arbor.[/quote]We have really bizarre weather. A couple days ago it was 25 below. However in the summer, he get temperatures ranging from 75-105. I'm actually just considering buy a house because you can actually get one for $1. Maybe set up a grow room in the basement and just lock it up really well. Haha but I'm sure people are already doing that. Haha

12. Is that $1 house shit real?? And whats the property tax on one of those suckers, I feel like I should be buying a few, I spent $25 on scratch off lotto tickets, I bet if I bought 25 houses I'd have a bigger chance at a payoff hahaha, like buying stock in amazon at $0.12 per share

13. [quote name="AceYonder" post="19306831" timestamp="1389247274"]Is that $1 house shit real?? And whats the property tax on one of those suckers, I feel like I should be buying a few, I spent $25 on scratch off lotto tickets, I bet if I bought 25 houses I'd have a bigger chance at a payoff hahaha, like buying stock in amazon at $0.12 per share[/quote]Yeah, man. You can actually buy a house for $1 in Detroit. But property taxes are extremely high. I heard investors in Europe are buying blocks of Detroit for like $5000. And if the city ever makes a come back, they will be instant millionaires. I'm sure it wouldn't even be necessary to buy one though. You could just find a vacant one and use the basement or something. The city doesn't care about those homes because if they did, they would do something about them. I can remember driving through Detroit going to hockey 10 years ago and it was still the barren wasteland it is today. Maybe you could get away with not paying the taxes. Haha half the city does and unfortunately, that's why we are bankrupt. But hey, all you need is a small gas-powered generator and your all set. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 SupaaBaked, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    With majority of strains you wont harvest before the first frost, thats how it is in OH so i know thats how it is in MI. So basically you're fucked. Plus if there was even a house on my block with a flowering plant in the back yard i would easily sniff that shit out. I wouldn't take it because thats not my style and i already got my own shit. That doesn't mean crackhead joe won't smell it. I'm willing to bet no matter what block you plant a tree in an abandoned houses backyard it will get ripped at least two weeks before harvest. Find a nice sunny spot in the woods and plant a fast flowering clone thats been rooted. Thats your best bet for makin it alll the way. A generator encloses in an area and not being vented is a bad idea. I know a dude who's grandpa died like that, fucking with his plants in a snowstorm.

15. Your plant would get chopped right before you are ready to harvest.  :lmao:

16. Homeless crackheads will use your plants as toilet paper.
    [​IMG]