E-Nano from epic vape appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bervillefreak, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Yeah I feel you on the lap thing. When I used to chill on the couch vaporizing before I had a dedicated room to vape in I would always let my underdog rest on my lap or beside my leg but it is also a lot less fragile than my glass internals Heat Island.

I would make my own out of wood but I know it will turn out looking horrible compared to the work that the log vape manufacturers can put out so Ill make it out of something I know I can at least make look decent.

Man I really need to get my self an Enano. Ive already been in talks with the wood dealer on FC about getting a blank to have an HI made up. A matching stand, enano, and stem (from eds TnT) would be freaking sweet.

2. The VAS runs strong with this one...

3. Its not my fault, I am powerless when it comes to log vapes especially exotic wood.

This is PH's daily driver:

[​IMG]

5. Maybe if it was made to look more like the guitar pick of slash.

[​IMG]

6. We need some vids of these beauties in action

7. #47 Hated, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    Yeah the e nano is pretty awsome I dont really have any experience with other logs but it suits me well. The quick heat up is key for me because im too sketched out to leave it running when im not around.

Have you tried a wooden stem before ? I was considering it but wasn't sure how drastically it would affect taste

8. Yeah I have a matching glass tipped wood stem for my Heat Island. It does affect the taste a hair bit but it is not an off putting taste to me.

9. How much do you guys usually use per session with the nano? Also, if you use it with glass, does it milk it, or is the vapor whispy.

10. My E-Nano milks any glass piece I use like it's smoke. It is unreal. Thick, smooth, flavorful clouds of vapor. I'd say I use .1-.2 per session and I'm ripped. I LOVE this thing.

11. That's awesome! What are your settings / what are your sessions like? Dial on the nano, amount per "load"

12. I turn my E-nano dial to 10 for warm up. And after 2-5 minutes I'll turn it down to 6.5 and take 2 long flavorful draws. Then I'll stir the herb with the e-pik, turn the dial up to 7, and take two more long flavorful draws. Stir it once more, turn the dial up to 7.5 and finish the load. My loads weigh around .04-.06.

The e-pik that comes with the nano is awesome. Such a simple little tool. It can grind your herb, stir it in the stem, provide the correct length needed for screen to the end of the stem, and pull a GonG piece.

I must also mention that I love the convenience of "sucking up" your herb to load your stem. It's....let's say....almost fun. I've always have had the pain of loading my 1st gen. DaVinci chamber.

13. Playing the waiting game on an E-Nano right now, purchased one over the weekend.

Was a very hard choice between the Nano, UD, and HI. Well more so the UD and Nano as the HI waiting list is long...

14. #54 Everythingshazy, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    Just a tip for anyone with an E-Nano... Putting an extra screen about an inch under (closer to the mouthpiece) the main basket screen, really helps keep tiny particles of plant matter from flying down the tube into your mouth/lungs.

You'll probably get it by tomorrow or Wednesday if you are in the U.S., and you'll probably really like it. Try adjusting the screen using the longer part of the Epik (metal pick) with the little notch on it. That should allow you to pack 0.05-0.1g of ground herb without contact with the heater (depending on the grind and pack). Also, give it 10 minutes for your first heat up session to really see it in full action.

You might also want to stop by the E-nano thread on FC for a ton of users' input, pics, answers, and videos. The owner of Epic Vapes is there and very helpful with any customer service related issues as well.

Thank you for all the tips, it's appreciated!

I did buy a 5 pack of screens (and a 14mm gong as well). So I'll try the screen trick you mentioned. Also I read about adjusting the screen with the Epik too.

Been lurking the E-nano, Underdog, and Heat Island threads on FC for a while now. So much info!

16. The waiting is always the hardest! You can always email or PM for a shipping status. Andy puts a lot of love and time into his products so we do get a little behind here and there. But I assure you it is worth the (short) wait!

17. Nadia, It was like finding a $20 bill seeing you here.
    Welcome aboard. :hello:

18. #58 walterbishop, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014

Thanks Nadia!

I assure you it was pure anticipation, not complaining!

By the way the unit arrived, and is as amazing as I expected! I can't believe it doesn't get more exposure here on GC. Log style vapes in general really don't.

Well, at least I'll be talking about mine here. :)

19. It is funny that when I read Walter Bishop's mail I hear "Walter's" voice.

20. They don't get nearly as much recognition and credit as they should (log vapes). The E-Nano is truly remarkably efficient. They take a few sessions of adjusting, until you find out what settings/configuration you like best, and then you are pretty much set to get the most out of your bud. 

Also, the E-Nano is basically the perfect partner for a glass piece. The Adjust-A-Bowl GonG that EpicVapes sells, and a bong that you like, will make take the E-nano experience to a completely different level.