E-Nano from epic vape appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bervillefreak, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Im kind of surprised more places dont just go with the flat rate 2 day shipping stuff. Its fast and cheap.

2. I just got the email today that my E-nano has shipped. It's already been a week so hopefully it'll be here by next week or the weekend! I am trying to be patient....just so excited. :smoke:

3. #23 Hated, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
    Dont get your hopes up, all this means is he printed a shipping label and sent you a link. It hasn't actually shipped until the tracking says received by carrier. I actually got a tracking link a week ago, and just got a diffrent one today for the same order.

[​IMG]

5. Definitely a buzz kill,shit happens. The stands are a new addition and were pretty anticipated im willing to bet this guy has his hands full with the average day to day orders add all the people who want stands to that im sure he is a busy guy.

6. With some of these small operations it can be expected that some times customer service will be slow but typically they are willing to go above and beyond the normal to make the customer happy. I dont know specifically about enano because all the contact I have had with them was an inquiry about getting a custom log made but im sure they are the same way from talking to them.

7. This is spot on.
    I love the fact that these smaller companies are active on public forums (fc) it really is a great thing to be able to ask questions and give feedback.

8. My walnut E-nano should be arriving today! I just might have to skip my last college course......

I'll keep you blades updated on first impressions and if any questions come up

9. It's everything I hoped it would be, and more. A lot smaller than I assumed it to be, which I liked. This thing produces massive clouds compared to my Da Vinci. Finally enjoying an at home vape. So efficient.

Andy also included an extra adjustable stem for the increased wait time. :smoke: I was curious how you blades use this?

Also, I noticed I have to turn the dial up to 8-9 to produce thick clouds, and the herb is not combusting. I've read a few other people combusting around 7.5?? Anyone want to explain that?

I absolutely love the e-nano and cannot thank Andy enough!

10. #30 Hated, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    I was also surprised with how small it is, pretty convenient you can unplug the cord and put it in your pocket.

I dont see the need to go any higher then 7, there are alot of variables though if you think about it.
    According to some one on FC "using the metal E-Pik, there is a metal notch on the longer tip (for stirring). The long notch indicates the optimal distance from the opening of the stem to the basket screen. Make sure you use the pik as a guide and use a chopstick to push the screen into place from the other side." Andy didn't confirm or deny this but apparently its the preferred distance.

Glad you got an extra stem, they break rather easily so be careful. I actually had some one over at Fc make me a thicker one

11. I did read the same over at FC. Thank you for your advice! Honestly, I am still unsure of which straw is adjustable?? Can I use q tips to push both the screens out of these straw or only the adjustable? Is one fixed into the straw? I am unaware of the difference. I also do no have any basket screens....only the screens that came in the straws. Are the basket screens necessary?

12. #32 Hated, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    Lets call them "stems" for the sake of sanity haha

So there are stems that are adjustable meaning they have a basket screen that could be moved closer or farther away from the heating element. This is what comes with your nano.

There are also all glass stems (with glass screens that aren't adjustable) Im not sure if the one he gave you for free is adjustable or not but you should definitely be able to tell

Sounds like your screen is to far away from the heat I would use the method i told you to measure distance then adjust from there.

13. Alright so now I just have 2 adjustable stems. I do use the e-pick for the distance between the screen and the end of the stem. I'm getting great full flavorful clouds @ 7-7.5 on the dial.

I noticed that I can get filler clouds if I let the nano heat up for 7-10 minutes, rather than the 2 it says in the quick guide. It is for sure ready in 2, I have tested it. Do you notice the same?

14. Try Setting it to a higher setting for the heat up. Should bring the time down.

15. Alright so say I have it set at 10 on the dial for 10 minutes for warm up. Then I turn it to 7 to start my session. Will it take a few seconds/minutes for the temp to go down to 7 on the dial?

16. If I can I let it warm up on 10 for 5 mins (this isn't nessasry I just like to alow some extra time) and I also try to wait about a minute after I turn it from 10 to 6.

Just got my stand, its very nice looking. Personally I think its a big improvement to an already awsome vape. I used to have some slight problems with the unit tipping over and I'm glad Andy addressed this.

17. What does the stand look like? I have problems with my HI falling over all the time because it is so light and ive been looking for a solution.

18. http://m.imgur.com/tiwnTrQ water bottle for size reference... if all else fails I would think some Velcro would do the trick.

19. Looks nice and like it would do the job. This weekend im gonna try to mill my self a stand like that out of aluminum.

20. #40 Hated, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    I used to just let it chill on my lap in between hits its nice being able to put it down and not have it flop around.

Aluminum should work better the woods a little light but It definitely does the trick and I like the way the matching wood looks