Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Advice for saving weed and intensifying your high.

• Please log in to reply

Weedology

Weedology

• Registered Upgraded
  • 450 posts
I highly recommend using mullein herb mix with weed. It intenses my high like crazy and smoothens the smoke making it less harsh and less cotton mouth. Mullein mix with marshmallow leaf and damiana is very cheap. On ebay i bought an oz for 4 dollars and for 2 dollars more you can get flavored kind. I pack my bowl with mullein and then the bud and another coating of mix on top of it or just mix it up. Thought this would be a nice thing to share with my fellow blades. If someone can tell me why we call each other blades thatd be nice lmfao. Try and enjoy the milky bong 😊

OrganizedStone

OrganizedStone

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

grasscity "grass" blades of grass

king roller

king roller

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
With all do respect weedology... Thats fuckin retarded

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts

Friends don't let friends mix other stuff with their herb.

• wesker420 and Tihkal4200 like this

ckycampmember

ckycampmember

Permanently Online

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,747 posts
I buy my herbs to smoke and enjoy. If your nugs taste bad, buy better shit... Fuck those herbal blends.

Tihkal4200

Tihkal4200

• Registered Upgraded
  • 179 posts

vaporizer /endthread :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users