This old Hippies Organic Garden.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by marvajuana, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Looking amazing Marv! So very healthy :D I love that training on sativa in the middle. On the small op thing - I'm going to be the one you know with the smallest op (hoping for 2 plants if they ever sprout lol), you can say you know me, no? :p

Great update :)

2. #662 marvajuana, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    Thnx Pinkie, I do know you but I thought you had a larger op too.
    training on the sativa? You mean the " oh shit it's gonna get too tall" bend I put on it?
    That sativa is a reject from my auto project.
    Those beans will pop for ya I know you have skills.
    I do know you Pinkie, better than some of my neighbors lol.

Downsizing this round marv, back to 2x5 bloom room for now, couldn't control the smell entirely last run, lots of stinky girls induce lots of paranoia. Lol now but not so much when it's happening...Plus people started coming over more often, so I'll take it easy and preserve my sanity.

Yes, the bend looks quite fancy haha. Oh, those seeds, just soooo slooow. I just hope I didn't lose the magic touch forever lol. 

And to tell you the truth, I'm not sure if I want to "know" know my neighbors myself, but I'm always glad that I know you and other fine stoner folks here :)      

4. I finally have my grow updated. I have two 5x5 flower rooms with 1k Hps in each one. Another 5x10 room for vegging and mothers/clones with a 600 MH and some CFLs for lights. Seems like it was never going to be done, my back is not in good condition for this type thing. A little at a time for over a year and Boom! there it is! I'll post some pics later. 

5. Sweet marv! Been lookin the new digs. I bet it feels good to have that done.

6. Chopped the auto at 63 days😵

Attached Files:

7. #667 donothinggardening, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
    That auto filled in nicely man. Chunky little one. My autos have all turned out to be tiny as hell. best one so far put out like 1/2 oz :laughing:

Yea, mine were around 2 onions no matter what I did too.

That's a really badass auto Marv, my mouth is watering just looking at her. She's gotta be smelling super nice being so chubby :yummy: Congrats on a successful breeding and harvest :D  

9. Smoke critique on the auto.
    The buds are loose and fluffy but are also sticky and frosty.
    Smells of fruit/berry with a sour twist.
    The Thai Stick is apparent in the buzz. A nice up stoney high.
    70 days to harvest is cool with me.
    She was pollinated by an onyx male and produced about 60 nice fat auto flowering seeds.
    I gave ten to the Bro who had the original auto that I started from and popped four into rapid rioters.
    Grow buds are awesome .

10. Sugar Black Rose 🌹 at six weeks.
    WP_20150125_011.jpg

Critical Hog at six weeks.
    WP_20150125_013.jpg

11. high marv!
    really nice haul on those autos man.. damn impressive.

hope you're well bro. always good seeing you :)

So? How's the smoke on that chubby baby? I hope it's meeting the expectations! Should be all dry and somewhat cured by now, and I'd like to hear your opinion on how the high is in comparison to photoperiod parent :)

13. #673 marvajuana, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    Heya Pinky, yeah that smoke report. It has loose airy buds but, the buzz is a solid 8 on the ten scale. It has trippy up type buzz. The Thai half is there in the taste kind of fruity and sour at the same time with a definite berry slant to it.
    I have to say it compares with all but the very best photos. Thanks for the interest in my project.

Solid 8 is great :D And all those flavors combined must be yum! Nothing can beat great home-bred and homegrown bud in 65 days from seed imo. Super cool :D

15. Nice garden Marv! Gotta get me some of that Thai. I remember Thai stick very well...one of my favorites.

16. Sugar Black Rose. Very tasty.

WP_20150209_003.jpg

17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRCRi8qfKu0

18. high marv! :wave:

hope you're well man..

19. I'm well bro, thnx for checking.just busy as a one armed paper hanger with two flower rooms and cloning for few other growers.
    Busy busy. 

20. summer fun

Attached Files: