This old Hippies Organic Garden.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by marvajuana, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Hi Fellow Blades,
    It was getting lonely in the training section, I decided to start a new journal here because the organic section feels like home to me.
    I run separate veg and flower rooms. I have 4 by 8 for flowering.
    It is lit by 2 high pressure sodium lights, a 1k and a 600.
    Im using another 1k for veg.
    Here is a shot of what I got going on right now in the flower chamber.
    orange skunk
    Northern Lights
    Thai stick
    big bud
    please feel free to offer up any constructive criticism, or if you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Mj
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1137343-1k-pipe-cleaner-LST-grow
    1k pipe cleaner LST grow

Attached Files:

2. Sativa Heaven, I'll watch this one grow!

Great look'n plants........

3. Welcome to my garden Tatubilly.I do love the sativa. That Thai is unbelievable. One of the best I've ever grown.MjSent from my SCH-I110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Props on the grow Marv! Ole Chunk loves him some Thai....... :ey: That's definitely a sea of sativa goodness.

5. Those... are some sexy ladies.who ever said "money doesn't grow on trees" is a fucking idiot.

6. Thanks for looking in guys. I will try to get some pictures up today. I have to recover from my birthday celebration first. Oh my head.MjSent from my SCH-I110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. This should help. Who doesn't like hash oil?MjSent from my SCH-I110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. #9 HillbillyHoax, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    I like the new home! I'll just pick me a spot near this rolling tray. How do you do oil on your papers? The oil I've been making lately has been shatter or near to it so I can't really spread that. I thought about heating it up to a liquidy state and mix just a smidge of ISO to thin it out, then paint it on and let dry.

I'm loving that Thai girl. She has such long pretty fingers and perky little buds.

Peace :wave:

9. [quote name="HillbillyHoax" post="19241643" timestamp="1388232093"]I like the new home! I'll just pick me a spot near this rolling tray. How do you do oil on your papers? The oil I've been making lately has been shatter or near to it so I can't really spread that. I thought about heating it up to a liquidy state and mix just a smidge of ISO to thin it out, then paint it on and let dry.I'm loving that Thai girl. She has such long pretty fingers and perky little buds.Peace :wave:[/quote]This oil is like tar. I put a glob on the paper and use the little knife to spread it out. Heat the blade up a bit and slowly rake it over the oil.It works with shatter too just watch it until it melts and sticks to the paper.I love that Thai too bro. This is the third time I've flowered it. It is amongst the strongest I have grown. It really is reminiscent of the old Thai stick from the 70s.MjTwas Ever Thus!

Attached Files:

10. #11 HillbillyHoax, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    How do you make your oil? I'm sorry I you have already posted about it somewhere and I missed it.

Peace :wave:

11. [quote name="HillbillyHoax" post="19242030" timestamp="1388242563"]How do you make your oil? I'm sorry I you have already posted about it somewhere and I missed it. Peace :wave:[/quote]how do I make my oil? let me count the ways. the oil I had this morning was an Everclear extraction. I do bho, quick wash Iso,naptha etc. I like to experiment.I would do a write up on it but most of the information is here on the forums already. when my current grow comes down I'll have a lot of trim to experiment with I'll do a batch and journal it.MjTwas Ever Thus!

12. Great lookin plants marv. How Long dose that this flower 4 ?

sent from cloud 9

13. time to plant some cuttings!MjTwas Ever Thus!

Attached Files:

14. [quote name="goodsmokejoe" post="19242229" timestamp="1388246694"]Great lookin plants marv. How Long dose that this flower 4 ?sent from cloud 9[/quote]Hiya JoeThanks for stopping by.You must mean the Thai. It finishes surprisingly fast for a sativa dominant, about 70 days but you could let it go longer.MjTwas Ever Thus!

15. Thamks for the info bro. Id like 2 start growin some sativa dom stains ill be watching this grow closley

sent from cloud 9

16. Thai at day 33.Twas Ever Thus!

Attached Files:

17. Orange Skunk day 33Twas Ever Thus!

Attached Files:

18. #20 skateee, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    Have you topped or FIM'ed her?