Themoonkins 1800Watt Marijuana Medley (9 Strains):]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DankNaturally, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Haha... Thanks! Yea compared to what most people would do In a similar space it is a descent amount I suppose . There is a total of 18 plants and 15 strains in the flower room. not only did I want to try something different to see if it would yield well, but I wanted to see if I could handle the different strains at the same time. Also who doesn't like variety right?.....

I usually use 5s, but this round I used almost all 2s. It looks like most of them are still going to yield about 3oz a piece. For the TGA stuff I'm doing bigger pots again.

Thanks for looking man, I enjoy hearing your feedback!

2. Big Buddha Seeds- Chiesel!

She is overall a great plant! I haven't had to do anything special for her, she isn't a needy girl at all. ☺️ The smell is ridiculously strong, and fills the air when touched. By the looks of her she will yield moderately, which is fine if it's awesome stuff! I have to say it really does add something to a strain when you can take pics of it for an hour because its so visually appealing. 😍

Attached Files:

3. #843 DankNaturally, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Freedom of Seeds- Dieselicious!

I love this bitch!! The white grape smell is still absolutely there, but the diesel smell has become so strong it partially masks it! The smell is very very unique which I appreciate and I will certainly be growing her again. 😁

I'm totally stoked to get her down and see what she weighs, but she has another week or two left yet...😒

Attached Files:

4. G13 Labs- Blue OG!😍

I will be getting about 2 1/2- 3 oz from her although the buds are very small haha:) yes they are very small, but they are very numerous and some of the frostiest and FOR SURE stankiest gals I've grown with a deep body odour OG earthy smell. This is backed by an almost blueberryish smell, but I would say it smells more like cranberries or maybe blueberry candy of some sort. For the most part it's funky though! 😝 I absolutely cannot wait to make bho with her! As far as density goes she is the hardest budded plant in the garden so I know there will be some weight still which is good.!

By the way she is also a very fast finisher. She could have already been harvested, but I like to let all strains go the 8 weeks now days. No way you will need more than the 8 for her.

Attached Files:

5. DNA Genetica- Sour Tangie😄

I definitely like this strain for its Tangie structure and yield ! It has smelled like straight armpit most of the grow, but the Tangie smell is coming through towards the end. Her buds are so dense and sticky, when you touch them your fingers are left with a visible coating of greasy resin! 😜 I'm pretty sure these buds will cure to be absolutely beautiful!

Attached Files:

6. I tried responding to this right away, but it didn't go through apparently :/ I'm happy you stopped through man! Thanks for subbing in Post anything you ever feel like you want to share here!

7. My awesome (imo) Bagseed! She is so dense, very satisfying. She too, has the greasy resin that indicates she is a good candidate for extractions 😝 the smell is so delicious, the type of fruity that makes my stomache growl and my mouth water...! Each one of these juicy indica nugs must weigh almost a dub, so she should yield well. She is another that is coming down in just a few hours 😜!

Needless to say she is beautiful, it's almost bittersweet harvesting her.... Almost 😌 at least I got lots of amazing pictures to remember her by! And a clone. :) haha

Attached Files:

8. DNA Genetics- OG #18

The smell is very similar to the Cole Train I grew last round, which is a compliment for sure,,, it has smaller although MUCH denser buds. I personally think her flowers are visually appealing and she has been one of the least finicky plants in the garden. 😄

Attached Files:

9. #849 DankNaturally, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Cheesedom is coming down, I thought she had more time, but she ambered over night. ! 😮

Attached Files:

10. Sour kosher coming down also....

Attached Files:

11. Here is quite the photo bomb for you Blades! These are all brand new I dig them a lot! 😇

For anyone concerned about people taking credit for your photos(if you like to enter photo competitions) I recommend downloading what is called a watermark app. You can mark each photo however you want with it in a non visible way even so they wouldn't even know to remove it. The apps even have setting to automatically do it to every picture when you save it.

Enjoy everyone !! Keep it green !💚 ps the pics get MUCH more hd and clear if you enlarge them before you look. We are at the point there they are falling all over themselves with weight!

If anyone knows why some of my pics keep posting sideways, or how I could stop it I would deeply appreciate it... Thank you in advance....😤

Attached Files:

12. Wow bro just WOW.  I am speechless.  What a wonderful, beautiful colored garden you have there!

13. Thanks a lot man,,, I'm happy you like it! I was thinking sort of the same thing yesterday when I was looking at it. I feel like I'm just bias sometimes though

Hope your having a great day man!

14. #854 DankNaturally, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Harvesting Blue OG, Pineapple Express, my colorful Bagseed, Sour Kosher, and possibly Purple Kosher x Strawberry Banana...!😝 in 3 1/2 hours when my lights turn on that is!

I am going to wet trim Blue OG and hang/dry trim the rest. Should be a good night! I'll post pics throughout !😇

15. So the buds on the blue og aren't as small as I thought... And are absolute rocks !! 😜 I can barely use my phoney hands are so sticky, but I just had to throw a little trim update.... I have so much good harvest stuff to post when I'm done!

I don't even get how I'm supposed to finish trimming and not take pics when it's this beautiful... I am going to take some very nice shots when I'm all done for my records and of course you all! For now here is some quick ones though !😆

One more thing ... Look at the trim even... Talk about sugar trim...!😍 this stuff is absolutely top quality... I'm getting more g13 gear wow!

You rock GC!!😈

Attached Files:

16. More G13 Labs- Blue OG! .... I really am just so so impressed...

Attached Files:

17. Damn them plants look so fucking delicious! I really love all the different colours!!!

18. Thanks PC! Yea Blue OG is an awesome gal !

19. I finished trimming up Blue OG and my Bagseed and it's looking like I got a great yield :) especially with the density! I also got more bho material than I could have ever expected! Very good bho material too...

Here are some pics of the trimmed buds for you all. I also took a couple OG18 branches that didn't hold themselves up after I harvested the plants around it, so they are pictures also 😉 I love these buds!!

1&2 My Bagseed !!😍
    3&4 Blue OG!
    5&6 OG18
    7 group of buds 😝!

I'll be trimming for a few says that's for sure. I will be doing full weigh ins, bud pics, and strain reviews for everything, on top of flowering this next crop now! 😄TGA TIME!!

Attached Files: