Themoonkins 1800Watt Marijuana Medley (9 Strains):]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DankNaturally, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Thank you

2. Some more pics from just now. I had mentioned taking more in the multiple post update on the last page.

Attached Files:

3. Big Buddah Seeds- Cheesy Dick- Kicking ass in the 5 gallon Hempy bucket under the Mars ll 900 LED !! She is a total beast and with how dense her soil counterparts buds are I am hopeful as to a bountiful yield 😄:)!

Attached Files:

4. haha sn Cheesedom has huge calyxes!

Attached Files:

5. Damn dude, makes me want to try out that hempy!   It's literally as simple as a hole 2 inches up in the bucket filled with perlite watered drain to waste style?

6. Yea that's it. You feed at full strength every time starting at the very beginning too. No guessing. The cheesedom is in soil, but yea that cheesy dick is HUGE I know it will yield a lot. I have a blue hash from Dinafem also that has started to take off now! I would recommend the hempy to anyone honestly.

7. Under the LED....

Attached Files:

8. OG 18

Attached Files:

9. Bagseed with a hair....

Attached Files:

10. .....blue Og

Attached Files:

11. blue og... Better pic...

Attached Files:

12. cheesedome is swelling even more. Haha I love this plants calyxes!

Attached Files:

13. Looks like every thing is running great for you. Them girls are looking great man, I can smell the room from hear. :metal:

14. Hey major! Haven't heard from you in a while! Thanks for the kind words... I have been pretty happy with things lately... I really love having an LED now. ! I'm about a week tops away from harvesting about half of what's up now at least so I'm just waiting !:)))

I hope everything is going well for you.

15. Ya man this is the bussy time of year for me, between work, growing and hunting season there is not much time for the city.
    But I still lurk in every ones threads just don't have much time to post.

16. Well good for you man for real! Live life! Hope you are enjoying yourself !

17. Oh ya life is great bro, living it to the fullest.

18. I can't believe how solid sour tangie's lower buds are. I went and checked beneath the canopy just out of curiosity and none of it is just total larf junk like some plants get. The kosher Tangie was the same way too, which obviously makes me think that the Tangie is responsible for this. I absolutely love Tangie and its line of crosses. I really would love to grow all Tangie crosses one grow for fun.... Since it would yield huge as shit and all too! I think I am going to get more out of her than I thought i would :)

19. I wish I could get the word out about freedom of seeds. Once again I grow a random freeby strain from them and it is just absolutely killer.

This Dieselicious is not only the most badass smelling (tied for best smelling) strain with a crazy white grape with hard diesel smell, but it is just a grouping of very large, very thick buds that are heavy on the hand when you move them. Since they are super dense too I know it will yield well. Godberry was the same way exept it had a berry infused god bud smell. Dieselicious though, is a 9-11 week strain while Godberry is an 8 weeker.

These people really kick ass....

Attached Files:

20. Love your thread..  Your plants look fantastic.  Pulling up a chair.  :smoke: