Themoonkins 1800Watt Marijuana Medley (9 Strains):]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DankNaturally, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Sounds like a fire cross. What do they say for the flower time?

2. About 8 weeks. If you get a very Moby dick Dom t could maybe be a week or two longer. Moby dick is critical mass x jack here so there is where those phenos would come from. :)

3. Ahh yes, critical is the perfect component for big yields. Love the effects of jack too, as well as cheese.

4. Haha I haven't seen many run it either. I'm excited fosho!

5. Filling up the flower room...for now its these first four, but I'll be adding almost everything else in veg to flower in a day or two :)

Also here are some pics of the veg area as of now. Things are gonna be good this time around... even better I'm sure. :)!

Attached Files:

6. Got notorious of, grandaddy confidential, and green poison transplanted. :)

7. This is great! I have had a cheesedom in a 3g pot that was a mutant. Anyways I usually cull mutants, but this one only has ugly ass leaves and is very vigorous. After deciding to keep it I pretty much left it alone only to notice today that it somehow shed its mutation! :) since it won't be so difficult now that its growing normal leaves I will top it and see if I can find any pics of her before she outgrew the ugly. I probably didn't take any, but I'll take some good ones now and its still clear that the whole plant is mutant besides the top/ new growth.

Just thought this was interesting. Have a good night everyone.

8. Beginning flower ... I think I may have set this up to get a little wild.

Attached Files:

9. #589 DankNaturally, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    I started flowering two days ago..... yay. ! :)

Also my new ac for the flower room came today. The old one just wasn't cutting it at all..... The summers are heat stressed and the winters require my space heater for the night hours so I decided to kill both problems. I found this portable ac/heater I like a lot with good reviews so I went to best buy to order it and got an amazing deal on it plus free express shipping. It came in basically one day it was awesome! It seems perfect for my needs. No more messing with wall ac units or lugging my space heater around. If anything this thing has wheels If I do end up moving it. Its 12000 but so I think this one should keep up ... I hope. :) here is a link.

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=8966908&pid=1218960131887

Attached Files:

10. Starting to stretch a bit. Things seem to be going great. :)I am very excited for this round, I have a ton of different strains going and this one should be big. !

Attached Files:

11. Here is the big ass purple trainwreck!

Attached Files:

12. A perfect little pineapple express I thought deserved her own post. She is a perfect little bush, all tops! :) very excited to see her flower. Hoping for a good pheno!!

Attached Files:

13. Random under canopy...

Take care.

Attached Files:

14. Lookin immaculate man!  When do you usually do your undergrowth cleanup?

15. When they are a descent size (maybe a foot and a half tall or so) I get the baby leaves at the bottom and anything that lays in the dirt. Then for the main clean up I do right before I flower. I do make sure I give them a few days to recover from any stress before I actually flip so it doesn't affect anything. Thanks for the compliment. ! :)

16. That's quite the forest you have there. Looking healthy and dank

17. Thanks, much appreciated. !

18. I am going to start on an update. I will do it in multiple posts because I use a ohone, but hhere we go!

Everyone is 10 days into 12/12. First off is...

Purple Trainwreck- big girl.

Attached Files:

19. Sour Kosher- also pretty big.

Attached Files: