Themoonkins 1800Watt Marijuana Medley (9 Strains):]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DankNaturally, Dec 25, 2013.

1. [quote name="Somaviah" post="19360459" timestamp="1390006531"]Mine is actually the cali connection variety.[/quote]I've heard some good things about cc gsc but still skeptical on it evil seeds grow naturally

2. Well I suppose this will be a good trial!
    Well I suppose this will be a good trial!

3. Yes it will!evil seeds grow naturally

4. Such a beautiful group of plants. Nature is the shit eh? I installed my filter/ fan odor control combo last night. It's not perfect, but for the tools I had and my experience (or lack of) I am proud. It's a can filter with a 6 inch 500 cfm hv fan and speed controller. The third picture is my favorite sage and sour pheno in the garden so far before flower. It looks like a beautiful specimen of a sativa pheno. Easy on the eyes. Pictures don't do justice but I want this on here so I can look back. I'm going to start adding videos in addition to photos throughout flowering and most likely the rest of veg. It's the new way to go! It shows such great life filled details, plant movement, and it gets the real feel of the grow across SO much more IMO. I LOVE the journals with the videos sometimes so I'm gonna try. Idk who is looking at this but for me it will help a lot.

Attached Files:

5. Not sure why they are posting sideways. I decided I am flipping to flower with the third 600 as soon as the three newer plants are physically ready to flower. I am going to try getting my next going during flowering if possible. I'm sure I will maybe just a week or two in. I want to be harvesting 1800w of flower power closer to every 2 months not 4...:/

Attached Files:

6. #46 DankNaturally, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    I re arranged the plants for a more even plant canopy from light to light. I am putting the new 600w right in between the two lights I have so the three will perfectly light a solid 4x8 foot area more than enough to support healthy vigorous growth. I get the light either Monday or Tuesday I'm pretty excited.

Attached Files:

7. Gave them full strength nutes today. I will come and turn them later as I always do after watering. I will continue to slowly trim away unwanted undergrowth as I water also. :] my girlfriend randomly got some really good sour diesel from a friend so tonight is feeling pretty good and the plants seem great.

8. That's a good idea. They look much better the way they are arranged now! That's awesome 1800 watts is a lot of light!!! I'm excited to see these flower :)) I'm happy I subbed this haha i wanted to grow many of these strains!!

9. I fucking love sour diesel by the way. You must be having a good night. !

10. Thanks sederath. Yea it is a whole lot of light and it should be pretty great, or at least I sure hope ://. And yes the SD tastes so BOMB!!

11. #51 DankNaturally, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    The fatty stem on the Original Skunk No. 1

Attached Files:

12. Some big fans I took off of the blue hash sage and sour sativa pheno, the silver kush, and the skunk. Then just a random photo I took when I was standing there and liked what I saw.

Attached Files:

13. #53 DankNaturally, Jan 22, 2014
    I have had the flu for days. I received my package with the new 600watt light package and I haven been able to get up and open it and test it yet. Fuck this. But yea ill setup as soon as I can. ;:

14. Here is the setup with the new light installed.

Attached Files:

15. That's looks so cool... Congrats !!

16. I'm excited for you to put up the last wall with your plastic stuff. Now that you have the light up are you going to? You have been procrastinating haha!

17. Thanks I like it too. ! And your right I have been... I definitely will!! No point wasting light. :(

18. Tried rearranging the plants to best suit the new setup. Looks descent so far but might still change it. One of the difficulties of 8 strains simultaneously I guess.

Attached Files:

19. #59 DankNaturally, Jan 23, 2014
    I gave the newer 3 plants their first dose of nutrients today. It has been three weeks from being put in the dirt. I always give nutrients In small doses earlier than that. Usually I give nutrients after only two. In my experience giving the plant all it can handle makes it very stocky and brings out its multiple branches from the get go. If I ever get a tiny bit of burn its very minor and I have never felt like it did more damage than good. These newest three are about four days or so behind id say in growth from the others where they were at the same time. Since the newer plants showed its first signs of yellowing it was telling me it wanted nitrogen and whatnot and I never wait for this. Even though they seem a tiny bit slower and skinnier when i wait I am curious to see how it goes with absolutely zero nute burn and only giving it nutes when It asks.

20. All of the older plants are throwin out crazy pistils. They are all around 30 days old. And the three younger are about 23 days.

Attached Files: