Themoonkins 1800Watt Marijuana Medley (9 Strains):]

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DankNaturally, Dec 25, 2013.

1. I killed the deformed one today. Waste of space. :/

2. #22 ChalupaBatmanMcArthur, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    Looking great ! Subbed.

3. Ill be adding more pics in a bit. I trimmed the bags and watered them just now so ill take them when I get back home. Gtg for abit.

4. Subbed mate. Looking nice, good luck!

5. Thanks for taking a look. !

6. #26 DankNaturally, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    I am going to be lst'ing and topping some of these soon. The fan leaves on the skunk are so big I can literally just push them out of the way and the weight of the leaf holds it in place.

Day 19- the bit of nute burn on some leaves seems to be getting better and growths if any lost seems to be resumed. They are all vibrant and beautiful in their own way I love staring at them so much. It's funny how enjoyable it really is. I was worried they looked droopy but came to the conclusion that the ones that do honestly just have such big fan leaves they are weighed down.

Attached Files:

7. If anyone is wondering I know I don't need to add nutes as early as I did when using FFOF soil. I have read and noticed when plants are given as much heavy nutrients as they can take it really brings out the multiple branch growth, especially in certain strains. I do wish I would have waited 5 more days or so and avoided the bit of burn but I suppose that's how I learn and what this journal is for. :]

8. #28 DankNaturally, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Just watered and added the first small amount of nutes since the burn. I did both veg nutes and some vitamins.

9. I secured the grow room by enabling myself to padlock it with some master lock brackets and a little work. It didnt fit at all for the full door, but by flipping it around backwards I got it to work. When I put up the 4th wall of poly to complete the room and the zip door tomorrow (later today) light blockage and actual sight problems will be taken care of completely. I already own a brand new CAN FILTER and about 500cfm high velocity fan so once it starts smelling that will be taken care of also. The ONLY thing I know for a fact I still NEED to take care of is sound. I am going to figure out a way to at least greatly reduce the sound of the grow with the door closed. It doesn't need to be "sound proof" but if there is no suspicious light through the cracks, no way to open the door or see through any gaps, no smell, and little to no sound by the door I will be able to have people over freely (which is still only trusted people of course) and just close and lock the door up as a "storage room".

10. #30 DankNaturally, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    I also threw the 125 w CFLs I have in for added center lighting.

11. #31 DankNaturally, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    Fim'd the Skunk #1

Attached Files:

12. Day 24- I'm pretty happy so far. Any that were damage have started to grow again and the garden is lookin and smelling good.

1. Group shot
    2. Sage n Sour
    3. Sage n Sour
    4. Silver Kush
    5. White widow
    6. Blue Hash
    7. Belladonna
    8. Skunk no. 1
    9. Sage n sour (a messed up one, but its growing again !!)
    10. Group shot
    11. Group shot
    12. Group shot side view

Attached Files:

13. Here are the younger ones as of today.
    1. Girl Scout Cookies
    2. Nebula
    3. Nebula

I also thought I would show a few things I use to control my canopy temperature. I wish I would have done it since the beginning but I do now. Sometimes canopy temperate became a problem for me because of plants rapid growth and uneven air movement in the room. The air will also sometimes mess with my thermometer/hydrometer s. I decided to cut two pieces of twist tie to the length that I would want my canopy to be away from the light and hung them from the bottom of my lights so if my plants are taller than the bottom I can raise the lights accordingly. A string would work and neither block light but I used twist tie. Because it seemed easy. Another thing I chose to do, I took my indoor/ outdoor thermometer and hung the probe like I do the twist tie so it tells me the canopy temperature at all times also. Like I said sometimes I don't trust the digital thermometers so I wrapped the coord of the probe around a regular mercury type thermometer so I can constantly double check the digital. I love It and my plant canopy has been perfect since I started.

Attached Files:

14. They look great! I love the color and I'm excited to see how all of this works out haha :) bump

15. So the area around my grow officially reeks!! Big time. I guess it's time to get the carbon filter up and running.

16. I just ordered my third 600 watt light setup. I will have it by Tuesday!! 1800 watts!!! Woohoo

17. I ordered for the Xmas promotion and they sent me two silver kush lol I'm subbed for this one and also wanna see how your gsc turns out gonna be a nice show evil seeds grow naturally

18. Oh awesome man! I would love to have more i actually will buy more seeds if it continues to impress. I love the bushiness as of now. Thanks for subbing It should be fun. :]

19. [quote name="Somaviah" post="19359009" timestamp="1389987880"]Oh awesome man! I would love to have more i actually will buy more seeds if it continues to impress. I love the bushiness as of now. Thanks for subbing It should be fun. :][/quote]Yea there's a lot of hate on the bcbd gsc so I deff wanna see how yours performs for sure I orders some phantom cookies was gonna cross that with the gsc and see what I can come up with evil seeds grow naturally

20. Mine is actually the cali connection variety.