Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke weed out of a hookah ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PokéMasterIndica, Dec 25, 2013.

1. I recently got a hookah and i want to know how to load it with pot 
    i don't have shisha or tobacco or any of that stuff. I've never used a hookah before so im kinda clueless...

Right now I have coals and weed and tinfoil (if i need it ??? im really not sure exactly what i need to do ;-; )

2. Fill hookah with water to appropriate level. Put weed in bowl. Cover bowl with tinfoil. Poke some holes in tinfoil. Light coal and set on tinfoil. Inhale through hose.

3. I would recommend you use your hookah for shisha and buy a bong

4. Doesn't that burn super fast and waste a lot?

5. imo complete waste and never worth it.

6. I recently got a hookah and i want to know how to load it with pot  [​IMG]

7. When my friend got his hookah it came with a glass bowl that you would out on top of the hookah and you'd light it, it was pretty cool until his dad smashed it.....

8. Put shush a at the bottom and bud at the top so it gets hotter, I've heard hooka doesn't get hot enough, but I've gotten stoned off them. A BIG waste of bud imho though

9. Ok I do this almost every week with my friends hookah and we get high as fuck and this is what we do.

Load a normal shisha bowl and pack it well so it lasts. Then layer weed on top of the shisha. Our bowls usually last a half a hour and we get mad clouds.

Attached Files:

10. ive only smoked out of a hookah normally, but i assume its the same.... 

11. #11 solarhitz, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    Okay here's a step by step guide, I have two methods:

1. Grind and mix weed with any shisha you like, they also make non-tobacco shisha if ur like me and don't like tobacco.

2. Mix 2 parts glycerin to 1 parts molases/honey to 1 parts marijuana. Then add any McCormic flavoring you like (vanilla and lemon is a good start if you have no clue as to what flavor to use) . Take that mixture and mix it up an a cup or bowl and microwave for about 45 seconds per 1cup of Wisha (My term for weed shisha) and then the mixture is ready to smoke. 

To smoke Hookah:
    Pack mixture semi-tight but fluffy, into the hookah's bowl. Be sure not to clog up any holes too badly. Cover the bowl with foil and poke holes in it like a shower head. Attach bowl and then attach hoses. Light coal and wait for instant-light chemicals to burn off. Put the clean-burning coal on top. Inhale deeply from the lungs until the mixture begins to produce smoke and vapor. Smoke until you don't find the taste pleasurable anymore. 1 average hookah bowl (palm sized) will last 40min to 1hr and 15min depending on how many coals you put on and how many people are smoking on the hookah at the same time.

Edit: Oh yah! I forgot to mention... ADD WATER TO THE VASE!

12. Dude dont smoke weed out of a tobacco pipe. Hookahs are made for shisha. Ur wasting ur bud... but if you want to...Firstly, dont use instant light coals, disgusting! Get some Coco Naras coals and put them on your stove burner till they are all covered with a layer of white ash. I recommend using 2-3 coals to get them massive smoke clouds that boggle the mind.Second, get a Vortex bowl for your hookah. Best $11.99 upgrade ever, makes your shisha last 30 mins longer per pack.Third, get some Starbuzz Blue mist, Passion Kiss, and ROSE. Some Fantasia Mon'cherry and 'Million Dollar Flavor' (cherry vanilla dr pepper), some Inhale florida orange and 'love clove' (citrus and cloves)Also get a heba diffuser (pictured)www.hookah-shisha.com[​IMG]sent from underneath my balls

13. Anybody have a nice quick explanation?

• Like Like x 1