Anybody Aethiest?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AleR, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Nah,,, need more time for pot toke and drunk enjoyment... wait... this still counts as post. Pars'que je sui en train de type un fucking message a la grasscity. That was some shitty french. and this is all fucking pointless \\m/
    Glory to Satan!!!!

Go home squid, you're drunk!  :laughing:

Congratulations on 3,000.

3. Ohhh damn, I got drunk and didn't even notice I broke 3,000!
    That is what I get for spending $10 on a beer with a cork on it lol.

I sadly think my 3,000th post was me posting a selfie with my hair covering my face on the metalheads unite forum. I hate when I get drunk and go on GC sometimes lol. My posts reflect my drunkenes, good thing I am a brewing major though, this is like homework or something.

4. OP, I live in a country run by catholic idiots who HATE atheists
    I just don't give a shit anymore if they hate us

Don't focus on the group who hates you. You don't go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit.

xD, nope! Your 3,000th post was

6. Sweet,  maybe I will remember this one day. Probably not, 5,000 posts will be the day!

7. [quote name="brianshomegrown420" post="19236761" timestamp="1388152464"]I have no idea where the I don't believe in farms came from think my phone is playing games with me. Lol[/quote]so you do believe in farms.MjTwas Ever Thus!

8.   I kinda like "aetheist", honestly.  Because "Ae" always makes cool looking words.

9. my aunt actually blamed my "getting out in the world and doing worldly things" as to why I fell of religions "rock".

it's all bullshit.

I knew Jesus wasn't real about the same time my parents told me Santa and the Easter bunny weren't real.

kinda fucked up. some of the most religious people I know lied to me about ten years...then told me half truth half lies. Saud Jesus was the only real one out of all the fairy tales we're taught...

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Here's a thought.

So eventually other primates will be able to speak sooner or later. Such as, apes, monkeys, chimps, etc.
    When they do they'll be living with us 'humans' meaning they'll go to school and work. At the same time they'll want to explore religion and when they do religions will be soo welcoming and saying they have a purpose in life and will go to heaven or whatever BS is said. Also on the news maybe a chimp saved someone's life and then religious people will say, "Yep, that chimp will go to heaven for being such an angel"
    But anyways before these other primates could speak language we locked them in cages thinking they have no feelings, have no purpose, and god or Jesus never cared for such an animal.
    Honestly 'humans' disgust me including myself if anything we should be locked up and tortured because we're the ones that are out of control. But that's a different topic.
    Anyways addressing the thought if primates could speak we would treat then equally. Think it true or do you disagree and why?

11. Religious people would still think they're superior for being more like "god" than other primates that could talk and they wouldn't probably have the same rights as humans. It would be like when the slaves were freed but they didn't have the same rights white men had but replace the slaves with monkeys.

12. planet of the apes type shit pretty much...last two posters...

I get what you're saying and yes...we actually treated black people like they weren't human...go to Google.com and type in slavery 1600s. you'd be surprised at the reading material you'll find.

13. not a thought...

it's happened before

14. I am glad lemurs can't talk. I know they are like our little cousins....but I think they are adorable and if they could talk to us they wouldn't be as cute. The fact they are inferior makes them cuter.

15. like 90% of the internet is athiest

16. I tip my fedora to you, good sir.

No! Google was written by men and it's not true. I have never seen or met a slave. Slavery is a myth, it does not exist. Slavery is a bullshit fairytale created by black men so they can play the minority card and demand special treatment. White people feel all warm and fuzzy when they jump on that "slavery" bandwagon and eat that shit up. It's bullshit brainwashing that starts from an early age and taught  to children as fact. Everything you can read about slavery was written by men and passed on by brainwashed idiots.

[​IMG]