Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New at smoking, did i get screwed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jimjoe12395, Dec 24, 2013.

1. he didn't get ripped that bad guys he did say he broke it up and picked out the stems and all of that that's close to a gram. The fact that he paid 20 for the gram is what is concerning lol

2. I probably wouldn't pay 5 bucks for that. Next time you post a "did I get ripped off" post, don't break up the weed. Much easier to tell when it's all in tact.

3. #43 GrungeJunkie, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013

Come on now, don't lie to the man. That looks light, even if you're in an area where prices are as awful as 20/g. Getting screwed on a bag is basically an initiation ritual though, so don't sweat it. Sometimes you have to weed through a lot of shit just to find one decent hook-up too.

EDIT: Like kush said though, weed ain't that expensive. I pay $5/g for solid nugs of dank. Its all in who you know.

4. 1: don't buy shake for 20 a gram2: get a scale3: don't let people ranting about prices get you twisted. Not everyone can grow pounds in their backyard and not everyone has the best homie on the block to hook them up. Start somewhere and you'll go somewhere eventually.

5. says under 100 posts member. 

6. #46 Michio Kaku, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
    lol 'come on now, don't lie to the man' made me lmao hard, im stoned.
    anyway, i must've been too baked to realise the quarter next to it
    now looking at it, OP did kind of get his sphencter stretched.
    =P

7. It really pays to get a scale cuz you can tell the dealer how much it really weighs and be like "what the shit bro i didn't pay you 20$ for this skimp ass .7" and chances are if they arnt sketchy ghetto gangsters they will hook you up good next time.Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="Michio Kaku" post="19231197" timestamp="1388046641"]says under 100 posts member. [/quote]Merry Christmas.

9. Yeah we all know prices fluctuate...... OP Stop doing drugs because youre bad at it

10. [quote name="nick32" post="19239685" timestamp="1388193647"]Yeah we all know prices fluctuate...... OP Stop doing drugs because youre bad at it[/quote]Got it all figured out.who ever said "money doesn't grow on trees" is a fucking idiot.

11. I need to go where all these people are freaking out about it being 20 a g lol. It sucks spending that much! That's about what it runs here for some good stuff. However, it looks like okay weed but not $20 worth!