Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New at smoking, did i get screwed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jimjoe12395, Dec 24, 2013.

1. I bought some weed, it was strong smelling and had brown hairs, but had a lot of steams, and took forever to separate. i paid 20$ for a gram.(thats a quarter in the pic) Thanks for any advice!:D

Attached Files:

2. Nice fat bong hit for $20, holy fuck stop smoking till you get a real connection.

You must have a sore asshole because you got fucked hard.

3. well $20 for a gram is about right where i live, and if it smells strong usually that means its gunna be quite potent... ideally we'd need to see the whole bag to mke an accurate judgement on whether you got dealt a good bag or not

4. he did u right

5. Lol at that pic

6. What the fuck??! I dont know if your talking about the quarter as in currensey laying next to the bud or what? Thats closer to a quarter gram haha 😂

7. This is now on the thread "New GC Members Be Like"

8. Got lucky, my phones being buggy so cant post pics on the other thread

9. [quote name="tokeallday" post="19219506" timestamp="1387854126"]well $20 for a gram is about right where i live, and if it smells strong usually that means its gunna be quite potent... ideally we'd need to see the whole bag to mke an accurate judgement on whether you got dealt a good bag or not[/quote]Dude..... can i ship my bud to you so you can sell it for me? If i could sell bud for 20 a g id be rich! The only time ive payed 20 was at the cup. I can pick up the absolutely dankest buds for 200- 225 an oz. And im talking 20-24% thc lab tested buds.Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You got ripped hard, theres no one thats a quarter in the bag, maybe a quarter gram hahahaha you fail stop smoking weed until you can actually buy it at a decent price without getting piratically robbed

11. #12 BluntMasterBen, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    He is quite obviously talking about the QUARTER that is laying under the bag for a size comparison you fucking goon.

and to the OP, you got ripped off. buy yourself a scale so you can see what you are truly buying. It is the first step to not getting ripped off and will save you tons of money in the long run.

12. You got fucked. Educate yourself on the metric system ,get a scale ,get a new dealer and try again man.

13. Everybody needs to calm the fuck down. He said "thanks for the advice" not "everybody talk shit." 20 a gram is normal depending on where he lives. Unless you have good connects 20 a gram is pretty much the standard where i'm at. Also he was more than likely talking about the quarter under the bag. Even a monkey would know thats not 7 grams. If thats the whole gram for 20 than you didn't get a gram. A gram fills up my grinder, that barely looks like it would fit on the quarter. Get a scale and if it's short let him know. You can get a scale for half what you payed for that bud and gotten the same amount of bud with the 10 left over.

14. Where are you people buying/selling for 20 a gram! I need to know!Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Come to Virginia. You can sell the shittiest weed for 20 a gram and fools will still buy it.

16. 20 a gram is normal for good stuff where I live. It looks like shit. And that's not close to a quarter, unless you're talking about the actual coin. But you mentioned $20/g so I would figure you're discussing multiple grams, not the quarter. A quarter is 7 grams. If you don't have a scale, imagine a gram being a little bigger than a quarter (the coin) depending on density.

I mean it's already ground. A dealer shouldn't grind stuff for you; assuming you didn't grind it yourself. A dealer should get you fluffy buds. If you want them ground, you'd grind them yourself.

I really hope you didn't pay a large sum here, man. But take it as a lesson if you did. It's ok. I paid $20 for some stuff the first time I bought and it didn't get me high. It was shit. Just didn't buy from him again and carefully inspected what I was buying.

17. that's beat. better luck next time :bongin:

18. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19220170" timestamp="1387860649"]Come to Virginia. You can sell the shittiest weed for 20 a gram and fools will still buy it.[/quote]No way?!Man.... i feel bad asking more than 225 for an oz around here. Its just so easy to get good bud around these parts.Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Most places in the US are still 20 a gram..