Battlevests Patches

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by StonedMortal, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Where are some good places to buy patches for a battlevest?
    I only know of one place (rockabillia.com) but they don't have a lot that I like.

2. BumpSent from the astral plane

3. I like my band t's. But I've always thought battlevests were badass. ANd band ts are expensive and are starting to look generic. Sent from the astral plane

4. i hear ya man. its always nice to find those truly unique ones. i got a skeletonwitch "serpents of salvation" shirt, its just a skull with a lyric on the back. i have some random slayer shirt, just a skull with a thorn crown.

but then i have  a black dahlia murder "last supper" shirt, and that is a truly unique, seemingly rare shirt. very intricate design, very brutal design, and i have yet to see anything else like it.

other more plain ones like what Gojira usually sells are cool too, show your support without it being over the top.

anyways keep looking around, hell try asking www.reddit.com/r/metal they seem to know everything there is to know about metal.

5. I remember when I posted this. I finally got my vest and a Death Human back oatch

6. Have a look on etsy they always have awesome patches

7. etsy has patches? Ya know, this thought did cross my mind. Thank you! I'll go look