You are the President 2012 | Pick your own adventure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pickledpie, Dec 23, 2013.

1. C'mon! Somebody tell me how their reign as president went. I'd like to discuss how satire might help in educating people.

2. First of all, I totally told the media to ignore that shit. Talk about Whitney my little minions! 

Now that I had my cattle tamed, off I go to some real truth.... WHO ARE YOU ILLUMINATI!?

Mother fuckers said I wasn't worthy of knowing and to get back to my job of being a bitch.

But I had to know.... I wish I didn't have to know... because... I got sodomized. 

So I went back in time before the whole illuminati fiasco because as president, i get time traveling privileges. 

I instead started a war with Iran by using a false flag attack. 

Alex jones caught on, that nosy bastard. I had him killed and a revolution started. Ugh. Its either Bora Bora or martial law.... decisions decisions... 

3. After travelling in time a few times and finally getting sodomized, I think the trauma got to me.

4. I got raped at the Bohemian Grove.

5. #6 Deleted member 472633, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    I joined the 4th dimension of the astral plane... And presided over a new age awakening of eternal peace. 

Man I'm a good president. 

Oh and @[member="StalinApproves"] I got raped by Henry kissinger along the way. Who did you get raped by? 

6. Richard Gurgen

7. rachael maddow exposed my corruption and then i got assassinated 

8. #9 Deleted member 472633, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    [​IMG]

And Damn PEOPLE! Was I the only one who brought about Heaven on Earth?!
    I mean Jesus Christ a Hindu god descended towards the Earth at the end of my presidency!

9. #10 Malvolio, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    [​IMG]

Technically, I brought peace to the middle east. Ain't no war if there's nobody left alive to fight.