Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush vs Purple Haze, which do you like better?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Dec 23, 2013.

1. As you probably know, one purple kush is indica meanwhile Purple Haze is Sativa. For those who tried both, which do you like better?

2. how do people without medical recommendations know if they are truly smoking what their dealer is telling them

3. Depends on my mood, they're is only 2 types of strains Sativa and indica atleast in my opinion.

4. didnt live in the 70s with real purple haze do couldnt tell ya

5. #5 AugustWest, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    purple kush is more than likely some purple weed that a dealer/dispersary calls kush in order to get more money, and real purple haze hasn't been around in decades. (besides for a few growers who may still have it)

6. I wish I could find out, but there is not a dispensary within 1,000 miles or so :cry:

7. Lol not this guy again. Soon he'll make a whole new thread because we didn't answer da Q.

Besides Anytime a dealer tells you it's "Kush" it probably isn't.
    Purple Haze is almost extinct. 

8. Purple Haze is just a pheno of Haze, which is publicly extinct (the last 3 known seeds were all male), but a few private growers from back in the day probably have some seeds hiding somewhere.

Purple Kush, is supposedly a cross between Hindu Kush and Pakistani Chitral (aka Purple Pakistani) so it could be around, but I find it unlikely that dispensaries or dealers have growers that work with Landraces