first grow bagseeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GeminiMP, Dec 22, 2013.

1. @[member="NHFarmer"] you got it boss

2. #302 NEFarmer, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    @[member="GeminiMP"] cool, thanks man, yea I still got em but the very tips are crunchy and the outside rim is yellow with the center still green, I did notice this morning it appears to have grown some overnight, i think? And new leaves still look like there growing so I'm just litfa and seein what happens

3. @[member="NHFarmer"] cool bro

4. Update!!!! Want these nuggs to swell, just watered hit it with the maple. Still watchin lls

5. IMAG1453.jpg IMAG1442.jpg IMAG1438.jpg shit just tight to me , anyone seen or captured any of there top doin this ?

6. Looking great bud, the top is a little weird, how much longer till chop?
    Mines looking better today, the leaves are actually out like they should be and not drooping, I transplanted her out of that shitty soil into some ocean forest 2 days ago, things are starting to look like they should,
    I also got a ph test kit and tested my water and it appears to be just about right at 6.5 so the PH couldn't have been a prob? Maybe it was the tds of the well water, I have no clue, but sticking with distilled for now

7. The top is starting to foxtail it happens you look almost done

8. @[member="jumper420"] Thanks bro .@[member="NHFarmer"] cool

9. How much longer does she have?

10. Nah maybe 2

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Is there any way we can get a close up on the trichromes?

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. @[member="Stealthsmokerman"] IMAG1465.jpg IMAG1466.jpg IMAG1467.jpg clipped the middle for a yester. Heres a closed pic IMAG1468.jpg

13. Watered yesterday close ups IMAG1480.jpg IMAG1481.jpg

14. Lookin frosty bro, she's lookin about almost ready huh

15. IMAG1511.jpg IMAG1510.jpg IMAG1509.jpg IMAG1508.jpg IMAG1506.jpg what up GC fam been a min here she is , gonna chop her soon just germed a pink Lady and some bubba so when there leaves show she done .

16. Hows she smelling?

17. @[member="NEFarmer"] she smell when i touch her , i get a lil wif when i enter the room . @[member="jumper420"] im trynna stay patient but i want to Lol.