Darts Anyone here like Darts

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by J Roc, Dec 21, 2013.

1. I fucking love Darts I just started liking it a couple months ago. I'm a decent player, but I really enjoy watching it on TV. Fav players are Van Gerwen and Taylor.

2. x20 x19 x18 x17 x16 x15 bbb   did I win? I love it too.

3. hell yea lol i play with my homies though.

4. #4 SlightlyStonedSD, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Yup, I don't have a board at my apartment though because I don't want the shitty/drunk players to turn my wall into swiss cheese haha.

edit- I don't watch the pros, every time I catch a glimpse they are too damn good, it's like watching the pro billiard players..

5. I'm not a big fan but my dad plays for a couple of teams he played Phil Taylor and lost also when I was a kid I met Eric bristow but I don't remember

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

6. I've seen darts a few times on TV, but I don't understand the intricacies enough to get really into it. One thing I do like is how the spectator area is set up: long tables and everyone has beer! A real pub atmosphere, which I find awesome.

7. Tried playing it on GTA V. Didn't understand how to play it.

8. Darts has various games you can play but what you see on the TV will be ........501, so you do closest to the bull to see who throws first, like flipping a coin darts style, then the winner throws first and try's to get the score down from 501, obviously the best way being hitting the highest score with each dart which would be treble 20 "the smallest square on the 20", so 60 for each dart, that's why they shout one hundred and eightyyyyyy and the crowd goes mad haha but to finish you have too end with a double "edge square on any number" the whole game requires a lot of math skills that I just can't do after a few doobs haha

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first