Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams do you think this is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bamboobam, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Got some mids yesterday and they look a lot greener than the pics. How many g's do you think it is? It's a lot more compact and dense and the guy that gave it to me told me the largest nug = 1 gram itself. Supposedly this is supposed to be 4 grams... I am definitely going to buy a scale.

View attachment 130580
    View attachment 130579

2. 1.5-2g maxSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. 1.5-2g

no way thats > 1/8

4. No way that's even an eighth

5. Does your dealer not use a scale in front of you?

6. Put something in the pic like a lighter so we could see its size in comparison. Just off that I'd say 1.5-2 thoughSent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

7. Oh hell no man! I had a feeling he shorted me :/. I am not going to him anymore!

8. 2g MAX and that's if those were some dense nugs

9. You got ripped off

10. damn wtf I wouldnt wipe my ass with that shit.

11. I'd call that 2 Gs.

12. I might pay $5 for that... looks like blunt weed lmao.Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yep.. this fucking sucks. New dealer, here I come!

14. Lol that looks awful, I haven't seen weed that shitty in a long time and you definitely got ripped off.

15. #15 Hypoxic, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    Damn man wish I could send u a nice nug over the webs to ease the frustration. At least it wasn't a ton of money so chalk it up to a learning experience and move on.

16. You might have not gotten ripped off you say it was mids so it could be really dense go buy a scale and weigh it up.

17. I'm thinking it's roughly what he said. I once scooped some mids to learn how to roll joints and my eighth was looking like that.

18. Well if it's dense maybe 2-2.5. Def not 4 homie

19. It might be close to an eighth. Dense shitty brick weed like that can be surprising when you throw it on the scale. 

20. Did you take this with your Metro PCS Alcatel 768?