Funniest things you/your friend said while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by PokéMasterIndica, Dec 20, 2013.

1. "I think there's a shapeshifter in your garage."

~Kipperette~

2. my roomate and i were chilin after smoking about a 3 bowls and we were watching tv. and he looks over at me and says: "Dude.. i can't feel the top of my head..like.. i know its there... but i cant feel it.." then we both busted out laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Friend : I swear Dr who's tardis just flew past your window.

Me : dude what?

Friend : big..blue thing I've forgot what its called.

Me : what are you talking about.

Friend : I DON'T KNOW I JUST WANT TOAST.

She then ran downstairs and asked my dad to make her some food. It was hilarious at the time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kept calling Frozen Yogurt "Frozen Ice Cream" about 20 times until I realized what I was saying and why everyone was looking at me.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I feel............ Like I'm aware of my own gravity

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. When I read this I literally giggled so hard!! 😂😂😀😀

7. Me: it's not what you think, I sat on a brownie!
    Friend: ....
    Me: I swear!!!!

we both start laughing hysterically.

8. Friend (super high): What if there were portals at the north and south poles that took you anywhere you wanted instantly?

9. Me and my friends always get really dyslexic when we're high haha. Like:

Friend: You ready to see Gary and Jill?

Me: who is Jary and Gill??

Hahaha

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Didn't an hour just pass...like a little wile ago?

11. *drops nug on ground*
    It's okay. What if the nug landed on a little piece of gold then when we smoke it, we will have a little bit of gold in us so we are worth 0.01% better...

12. "It's so funny how we, like put our own clothes on."

• Like Like x 1
  13. Remember this one time I was chillin with my mates just the three of us smoking weed and were blazed like off are fkn heads so anyways im sitting there on my phone and my sisters ex messages me who was her boyfriend at the time and hes like "oi bro let me come around aye need a few cones" and I was high asf and didnt wanna feel bad or nothin so I was like "yeah thats allgood bro head around" so we in this room hot boxing and shit and I go to pack my cone and this mother fucker takes the bong out of my hand and starts packing it and packing it and packing it I didnt think you could even pack a cone that fkn big so anyways he put the bong in my hand and passes it to me I look down at it and im like "cunt I cant rip this... what the fuck are you trying to do to me" and im already fully fucked up so im just looking at this cone im like sweating I knew if I had this cone I was gonna fully die but that dont stop me haha so anyways I rip this huge cone thumb packed to the max after that he goes and does the same thing to my mates then he heads off home and were sitting here playing ps4 and shit and I start hell feeling sick right so I tell my mate "oi can you get me a bucket" he doesnt hear me hes fucked off his head playing ps4 im like "OI IM FEELING FUCKING SICK" hes like "oh shit sorry bro" so he quickly gets up to get a bucket and I start feeling really sick as he starts to get the bucket and I couldnt hold it in I vomitted all over his floor then he came in and saw I vommited and he vommited in the buckit I was supposed to vomit in then my other mate saw us vomit then vomited out the window so theres all three of us just vommiting at the same time

• Like Like x 1