Funniest things you/your friend said while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by PokéMasterIndica, Dec 20, 2013.

1. "You say the most beautiful things, but only in the moments when we can't remember them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is it just me or is it stoned in here??..

BluntsAnBoots

• Like Like x 1
  3. "Nah bro we will just tell them were here to pick up Jaun, there's tons of Mexicans I'm sure there's someone named Jaun."
    "No they will probably be like which Jaun?"
    Lmao this happened today.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. In this case, does stoned include psychadelics or just cannabis?

5. Just cannabis

Jay

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sidney Crosby... Has a fucking girls name...

7. Called my sister a cucumber dike.

8. Friend- wow the crickets are really fucking loud tonight
    Me- *bursts out laughing* did you just say you're on a mild right now?

And so it began, my favorite word. Also was an incident with an old bitch in a hat

9. Saw a bird an told my friend.man I wishi could fly (he said why?) My answer.......because I would go rob a bank an fly away an be like fuck you cops I can fly!!!

10. I was cooking Mac N cheese and I asked my friend "hey, you want some of this fucking bullshit?'

He says " That sound appetizing"

11. #31 Swavey P, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    My friend said something along the lines of: Acid trips make you see the world how it really is but when you're sober everything you're encountering is basically a false reality until you're tripping on acid (or whatever the terminology for that is) the. You can experience "the real world". but yeah, I couldn't help but laugh hysterically in his face

12. Sister: Twinkies is the funniest sounding word.

Me: FUCK NAH. That would be spatula.

*commence laughing for two hours*

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. My friend was putting eye drops in my eyes and I was kneeling. My other friend walks in on it and yells"ARE YOU SUCKING HIS DICK?!"

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Me and a couple of homies were smoking on this old hiking trail and it had like rows of places where everything had been flattened out and I said, "I feel like elephants might have like helped this happen," and my friend said, "Dude, this IS elephants!" Still one of the dumbest/funniest things I've ever heard haha!

15. My friend said, (all super excited)

"I CAN TOUCH MY FEET"

"Like I can never touch my feet when I stretch, but when I'm stoned I can touch my feet"

Man will never be free while nature is illegal.

16. "What if, like, there was a shoe... On every spot you stepped on in the world? Like we wouldn't have to wear shoes anymore because our feet would fit so snugly into another shoe.."

"My head is like, a hot air balloon, so why am I not floating?"

"So, if Kirby is completely round... How does he/she pee?"

17. better watch out bro there is a big red hole ahead bro you might fall in and never come out it was just a (spot sign ahead sign)

18. Oh god damn I'm dead!! Lol I would of died laughing!!

19. Me: how much money have you got?
    Mate: yeah I'll be there in a sec?

Mate: patience is virtue, Rome wasn't built in a day
    Other mate: what they put one stone down and was like thats it lads let's go home
    First mate: ok, what homes we going to?
    Me: dunno, we ain't built em yet

Mate: the other day I was in my grandads car and I saw this bloke on a 125 with his helmet up smoking a fag. So I turned round to grandad and I said to him "don't see that everyday"
    Idk why the last one made me laugh so hard

Sent from the inner thinkings of a stoner

20. When one of my friends was really stoned after drinking some cannabis/alcohol mixture that we made, he said one of the most stupid things I've ever heard him say :lol:

Friend: "What if the world is actually flat, but we just haven't discovered it yet?"
    Me: "Well surely someone would just fall of the edge."
    Friend: "Yea but I just wonder, what if?"