Funniest things you/your friend said while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by PokéMasterIndica, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Me and my friends love writing down the funniest shit we've said while high.
    some of these are pure gold

“I think i'm in the wrong hipster jesus phase"  -Jakari (my friend)

"trevor is my gangsta shut baby hole" -me (i literally have no idea what i was trying to say)

Me: did you know, you could just totally ruin Christmas...
    Jakari: what?!
    Me: you could totally like, light the Christmas tree on fire, stomp on the presents. You have that power

"i'm at that point of high where my tongue feels like a dent" -me

"What time is 4PM?" -Jakari

"I feel like we were going to summon the ghost of Mackenna but shes already here and not dead" -me

So what funny shit have you guys said while high? 

2. Me: "Hey, where are you going, bruh??" Friend: "Yeah man." Funniest shit everSent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. 2 of the best ones yet. Friend- dude on a scale from jello to cookies how baked do I look.Me- Man I'm gunna say a solid meat loaf.Or Me- yo T how how are you T- I don't reamber, I think.

4. Me how do you turn a black bear into a polar bear? My friend how?Me you take a black bear and dye it blackWe still laugh today about itSent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. ' My chest hurts but I don't think it's a heart attack ' Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Me: "The man who created chocolate was a genius. The man who created pretzels was a genius. The man who created chocolate pretzels was a god."

First time high, first sentence out of my mouth.
    Me: "Everything is so orange."
    Girl: "Haha, what? You are so high."
    Me: "....." then commence two hours of non stop laughing. 

• Like Like x 3
  7. Me: dude what if I blinked the same time everytime with someone else in the world. Friend: that teddy bear just waved at me. Wait for it watch! (we wait) Me: that's a pillow man , you're way too high.Me: i think being a bird would b pretty chill. Shittin on cars & ppl all day. (outside at 1am)Friend: have u ever just wanted to take a star from the sky & play with it. Me: yea dude, just break it open & absorb the energy. Friend: what if we got like star power and started changin colors like Mario? Me: i'd be luigi hands down. Anddd it went from there lolSent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. i got a fucking ton.....posted a bunch in a thread with the same idea on another forum.

once at mcdonalds my friend told me that my fries were just small wooden beams and i laughed so hard i spit all of my big mac on the floor

friend: *hums batman theme song really loud*

another time i remember having a really intense discussion with a friend while walking (stoned of course) and after about a half an hour of talking about this subject (cant remember) mid sentence he just turns to me and says "hey what are we even talking about?" i couldnt remember either

9. called my sister a dick juggling 
    horse humping
    zoo bitch

10. So, it was my first time ever smoking a pipe, and I absolutely killed myself. I was coughing for so long - pipes are disgusting. Anyways! Eventually, I smoked a J and drank some tea and my throat was okay, but I was high as hell. We were outside, almost at a park, but more like the trail off of it. There is a non-busy road that is right beside the path, so it's not dark and deserted or anything. I was sitting on the bench, wearing my Timberlands (the ones with the cloth ankle?) and I have no legs, so I couldn't touch the ground. I was at the end of the bench, zoned into my own little world, and my friends were to my left talking... I was thinking about how short my legs are, and how sad it is that I can't touch the ground. Then, my shoe started to slip off, but the cloth part caught my ankle, and my shoe was still on my foot, but not touching the bottom of my foot. At this point my shoe hit the ground, and I was all excited that that was all it took to touch the ground. A car then drove past and the headlights blurred together making almost a tube of light down the street. I thought to myself "sweet baby Jesus that's incredible".It was at this point my friends began to die of laughter. This whole "thought" conversation with myself... Yeah apparently it was coming out of my mouth. Except all they got at the end was silence, and then "JESUS!!" . I have never been so wigged out in all my life. I swear on my life, I thought I was thinking. So fucking weird.

• Like Like x 1
  11. My friend: weed is legal in new yorkMe: so its legal in the city but not the stateMy friend: yeah...wait what.My friend: youre an idiot Me: it makes senseMy other friend: yeah that makes senseMe and my other friend then realized the acid kicked in after two hours lol

12. Me and my friends were in a pizza store and when the pizza finally got to us i ripped off a slice and dropped it on the floor. Friends:.......... Yo you just dropped the pizza. Me:........... *bursts out laughing*Friends: you dont need to smoke anymoreSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. "How the fuck did mr krabs make a whale"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Me:This weed is HD manFriend:What?Me:It's 1080p manFriend:What are you talking about?Me:It's so clear now,everything is so clear.

15. #15 Xysephen, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    It was one of my first times smoking.*Friend passes socket bowl*Me: I puffed, puffed, puffed, puffed, then passed.Friend: its puff, puff, pass; quit fucking up the rotation*He said it not in a mean way*Me: sorry im still learningHad to of been there it was hilarious how he and I sounded.Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. "Hey, we should write a movie script about a chess game that decides the fate of the universe.

• Like Like x 1
  17. This one friend I have always says he's "cracking his ass off" instead of laughing his ass off when he's high. hahaha it's good shit when you're there in the moment. 

• Like Like x 1
  18. Me: We got like a dub left yo
    Friend: that's good. Yo what if there was a store called "dublix" that was like publix but sold dubs
    Me: THATS FUCKING GENIUS THATS GONNA BE OUR BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE!
    Friend: DUBLIX!
    Me: DUBLIX!!!
    Friend: DUBLIX!!!!!!!!!
    Me: DUBLIX!!!!!!!!!
    Continued screaming dublix back in fourth for about 20 minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  19. *Getting ready for gym class

My friend: "Man, someone broke my shorts."
    Other friend: "You're wearing them inside out. And backwards."
    My friend: "Oh."

*Friend spilled a drink on his shirt and tried putting on one of my shirts.

Same friend as before: "Man, this shirt's small as fuck."
    Me: "Those are a pair of shorts."
    Same friend as before: "Oh."

20. "Will the real slim shady please sit down. We need to start the plane. We're very sorry for the confusion, but if you continue to stand; you will be forcibly removed from the aircraft"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1