so my nuts...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TxGoat, Dec 19, 2013.

1. shake/vibrate when I flex my right calf up to the point of cramping. does anyone know anything about this? it's a hard thing to google.

2. my thoughts exactly. but it's more the base of my dick than it is my nuts. only recently have I found out this is unusual.
    a
    lso I have some muscular dystrophy and a funky nervous system, so it might be that. but I don't remember the doc specifying that as a symptom.

I just would like any info on it. as I said, hard to google that.

3. Maybe it's just the muscles that run through there getting tense from nearly cramping or something? I'm no doctor, so what I just said probably makes no god damn sense.

4. If you have md and nerve issues, your doctor who understands your circumstances and issues will be the only person who could really address this issue. I advise you ask him, not a group of stoners who don't fully understand your issues and how they could cause this new symptom.

5. #6 viscious_green, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    Nevermind

6. You know sometimes I think I wanna go to med school, but then I realize i'd have to deal with questions like this for a living lol.

7. Why the fuck would you flex til you cramp?

8. You have microscopic crab people living in your nut sack, lifting your leg is like an earth quake for them.
    The fate of the crab people is in your hands.... Or...legs.. 

9. If I jam my finger in my bellybutton it tickles my dick

10. "It's a hard thing to Google" 

Classic. 

11. [quote name="GirponyBlazer" post="19331823" timestamp="1389620755"]If I jam my finger in my bellybutton it tickles my dick[/quote]I thought I was the only oneSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum