Juggernauts Blueberry Bonanza

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by PTjuggernaut, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Hey bro.. orange is the new black. :laughing:

Glad to see ya back though and not dead! :eek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. It's good to see I still have some of my main homies around. Sorry I didn't get an update in tonight. Hookah bars and black girls distracted me haha.   I'm around now though, so I'll be dropping by porches eventually...... and getting that update in.

3. You gotta be fucking kidding me. I got my update all nice and put together only to find out this site doesn't support the images. I'll do it from my phone tomorrow........Fuck.

4. That blows donkey balls!!!

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Orange is the new...  FOOK!

I hope that shit is not catchy?

6. Alright, hopefully everything goes through this time.

I tried somethin a little different this round. Idk about you guys, but I got tired of transplants being as messy as they are. So, I went to the dollar store and got me some mesh laundry bags. Washed em real good and used it as a liner before I filled up my 7 gal hard pot.

1409076391279.jpg

I basically made a big ass root cube. What you see is on the outside of the mesh. Here she is next to my jumbo size bag of perlite.

1409076461165.jpg

Got some shots of her last night, bought two weeks into flower. She loves sittin on dubs! I overfed her once though. It's all good now.

1409076552566.jpg

1409076568649.jpg

This is fucking awesome!!

1409076593913.jpg

I'm gonna spread her out a bit now that she's done stretching......fat bitch.

I ain't goin anywhere yall. I'll be bouncin around saying what's up.

7. Looks great dude! I like that mesh bag idea. :D

8. #668 PTjuggernaut, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Thank ya thank ya, I was pleased it worked. She hasn't slowed down a bit. Oh, I forgot to mention I'm running 1000watts this round too :)

9. It was the first and last time ill be in a jumpsuit, ill tell ya that. Prison food sucks so bad. Like, I can't really describe how horrible it is. Ughh

10. 7day soup!!!!

11. Scrambled egg soup for breakfast and mystery meat for lunch and dinner. No salt or pepper neither. I felt like a fucking animal lol

12. Last time I was behind bars, they took all the leftovers from the week and made it into a soup. Every Sunday night, 7 day soup for dinner. Work release on the other hand, whole different story.. Fresh fruits and veggies, double servings, even fresh fish twice a month. But, jail is jail. Sucks no matter what...

13. Shiiiit. It's so damn boring. Especially in a 20hr lock down block. To be honest, after going through mc boot camp, jail was stupid easy. Don't get me wrong, it still sucked, just waaay too much idle time to kill and not enough people yelling at you.

14. Ya, ive never been in the big house, just county. But enuff to tell u it sucks balls. Its 24 hr lockdown, no time out of the cell.. Been in with a lot of guys that said prison is a cakewalk. Now they can put you in county up to 5 years, used to only be one. I've never sat beyond 3 months and that was the only long ride I've had, but I cannot imagine a yr in county, much less 5. Any lock up time regardless sucks. I feel your pain, I sympathize with you, so don't fuck up.. We'd much rather have yer ugly ass (I assume) here than in the pokey..

15. The legal system is so fucked. Thanks for the kind words bro. Sorry to disappoint you, but I've been told I'm quite easy on the eyes lol

16. I did 10-days in county jail and never seen a sheet of TP.  lol.

The boredom is what kills you.

Dude.....I must have paced about 5 miles in a circle everyday I was in. Just to have something to do. Cards was a no go because folks play for commissary stuff. I was just passing through. Didn't need that shtuff.

18. Awww yeah. It's update time folks! Nothing much to report. I'm so happy with this girl. I giggle like a retard everytime I open that tent. Upgrading to a 1000 watt bulb sure makes these plants look 10x better in flower.

Check out all them budsites mmm mmm. It looks a bit cramped, but I've been pretty aggressive at defoliating. She seems happy.
    1410131027049.jpg

1410131043947.jpg

Not too sure, but did I basically lollipop this bitch?
    1410131150951.jpg

She's at maybe 4 weeks now. I honestly have no clue anymore. Her smell seems to change everyday. That's it guys and gals. Hope yall had a good weekend :)