Juggernauts Blueberry Bonanza

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by PTjuggernaut, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Ok folks. This is my second grow and I'm actually putting some effort into it. Nothing spectacular to post except some bucket mods I did and my little girls four days after dropping seed :) 1387417719238.jpg 1387417761190.jpg

2. First! I'm never first! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. [quote name="Ironhead" post="19189502" timestamp="1387422104"]First! I'm never first! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Sweet bro! We popped each others cherry!! :lol:

4. Sick bastards.. I'm in... You are some dirty motherfuckersz.. Now what kinda offspring we got in here?

5. Just some dutch passion BB.Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Good choice!

7. [quote name="sitnspin420" post="19198784" timestamp="1387558128"]Good choice![/quote]I read as far as BB strains go, dutch passion is amongst the strongest genetics.

8. Running all the same strain = winning.  This run will kick ass with BB goodness.

9. I certainly hope so man. Looks promissing, these baby girls are nice and strong. Just gotta make sure I don't do anything stupid lol. Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Okie dokie, moved the little ones into their new homes today :) 1387743848226.jpg The one on the left is either going to be my superstar or my worst enemy. Haven't decided which yet. She's made quite a root system for only a week old. 1387743961735.jpg Look at em, all small and cute and shit. 1387744053534.jpg

11. Lets get this show rolling...  :)

12. So I noticed a little bugaboo crawlin around in my tent last night. I'm kinda paranoid about pests due to the fact fungus gnats almost destroyed my plants do to them being infected with nematodes/worms. I'm not going through that shit again. So I picked me up some azamax. It turns your water white. Da fuq?

Yup, it does turn white.  Basically, it's distilled neem oil.

Hey it's the ones you can't see that get you.  lol.

I've never been "on time" enough to see if anything works.

I'm getting some excellent results for my PM, doing silica foliars.

For everything else, I've had the best luck with the Azamax.

About time for me to spray a Azamax\\ BT dose on the bitches.

It's the first week of flowers, and I must eliminate caterpillars.

Them fuckers ain't no joke around my house.

14. [quote name="sitnspin420" post="19219372" timestamp="1387852606"]Yup, it does turn white. Basically, it's distilled neem oil.Hey it's the ones you can't see that get you. lol.I've never been "on time" enough to see if anything works.I'm getting some excellent results for my PM, doing silica foliars.For everything else, I've had the best luck with the Azamax.About time for me to spray a Azamax\\ BT dose on the bitches.It's the first week of flowers, and I must eliminate caterpillars.Them fuckers ain't no joke around my house.[/quote]Damn right man, get the pillars out of there!! I was a little hesitant with getting azamax at first, but I noticed the main ingredient comes from the neem tree.(I think its a tree) So I was totally down with that. You're absolutely correct about the ones you can't see. I was a fool in thinking gnats would only do their thing in soil.....haha boy was I wrong. Hey sit, do you run any beneficials while using azamax?

Azamax kills insects that eat the plant.  Didn't deter ants at all.

Damn caterpillars eat right up the center of the bud.  You can't even see them doing their evil work.

Mites, White fly, can easily sneak up on you, damn things ride on the wind.

I hatched two mantis cocoons and I seen several of them on my plants throughout the summer.

I think I'll hatch a few more this year. 

16. [quote name="sitnspin420" post="19219946" timestamp="1387858511"]Azamax kills insects that eat the plant. Didn't deter ants at all.Damn caterpillars eat right up the center of the bud. You can't even see them doing their evil work.Mites, White fly, can easily sneak up on you, damn things ride on the wind.I hatched two mantis cocoons and I seen several of them on my plants throughout the summer.I think I'll hatch a few more this year. [/quote]Sorry man, I forgot beneficials meant good garden bugs. I was referring to beneficial bacteria, like roots excellurator.

17. #17 PTjuggernaut, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    So I woke up this morning to silence....not a good thing. My air pump once again failed some time last night. I'm over this. Eco plus pumps are horrible. This is my second one, same model, same problem. Those fuckers run too hot and burn themselves out. Neither one lasted through a full grow.I'm running damage control now and added some h2o2 till the pet store opens. Luckily my girls don't have to sit in that smelly ass rez water I got going on now. Ughh

18. #18 PTjuggernaut, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    Alright, complete decon, New bigger air pump, cold ph correct water with some peroxide.I was fortunate the hydro shop was open today, pet store pumps would not have cut it. Having a super clean rez is a double edged sword. The cleaner it is when something goes wrong the nastier it becomes.I should be ok for now. I'll keep rinsing my hydroton throughout the day.

19. Yupper, always have to have a spare water and air pump.

20. Change of plans lol. I couldn't help but find out why my sprouts have started to yellow on me. Simple, I've overwatered them, like too much. I forgot how much and how long these plugs can hold water. Poor babes, I was drowning them by accident.It's all good now though. Since growth has been stunted, this gave me an opportunity to take the plugs out, squeeze some water away and boil my hydroton too. I get to leave everything alone for a while and see a change within a day or two.