Got caught last night, how embarrassing.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bamboobam, Dec 18, 2013.

1. I thought this was going to be a thread on how you got caught jerking off. Sent from my phone

2. Obviously I am a female.

3. Jacking off jilling off

4. What the fuck? I do that anyway (I hate cops but somewhat enjoy the show) ,and how is she gonna say "drugs are bad mmkay" ,and yet she took a hit to blow in your face? That's the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

5. you need to be more independent bro. i had that same talk my sophomore year of high school. "Still in college" wtf your an adult. act like it.and for the record i fucking love watching Cops stoned. errday

6. Dayum you're 21 tell her your gonna rip the ganja like you MEAN ITAnd get outta her padSent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="ChiefOne" post="19187355" timestamp="1387402237"]you need to be more independent bro. i had that same talk my sophomore year of high school. "Still in college" wtf your an adult. act like it.and for the record i fucking love watching Cops stoned. errday[/quote]Apparently this bro is a she. Sent from my phone

8. sorry to tell you this but your moms a nutter

9. [quote name="Bamboobam" post="19185327" timestamp="1387376757"]I've been smoking for the past 2 years now and never got caught. I'm 21 years old. I didn't get caught in the act, but I guess my mom could tell that I was, b/c before I smoked, I drank 4 beers prior so I was a lot more high/groggy. Anyway, I toked and she called me for something, then she could tell that I was using and I admitted and I was totally honest with her. She wanted the rest of my stash (about a gram) and the rolling papers I had.Here's where things get kinda iffy: In my state, weed is totally illegal. Both of my parents used to smoke when I was younger and unfortunately, my dad was with the wrong crowd of people and ended up using crack. This was about 10 years ago and he's sober from that now. My mom and I had a talk and she told me not to use because she doesn't want my future to be fucked up (since I am a college student still). I told her I wouldn't just so she didn't have to worry. I don't smoke that much, only occasionally.When she found out, she was threatening to physically hit me and going back to why I brought drugs in the house knowing what my dad went through. She didn't hit me but instead, she forced me to smoke the rest of it outside and she even blew smoke in my face. Then, she forced me to watch Cops. It was so fucking embarrassing and I would think that she would be more understanding. She asked why I was using and I told her it helps me cope with stress (which it does) and that it helps me relax just like how she drinks beers to relax. She didn't really say anything to that or wasn't surprised so I knew she understands its affects. The weird thing is that she has smoked a bit with family members whenever my dad wasn't around....My boyfriend was the one that introduced me to weed.and he used to do it all the time. Even in public at his old job. This was the time when I never did it but he did it all the time when I wasn't around. After I started smoking and buying my own, he started acting like he was becoming more and more annoyed with me doing it. Like, if I would take it out to break it up, he would groan and complain. He stopped smoking due to his most recent job and the fact that he can get randomly drug tested. I never ask him to do it with me or anything and I do it outside away from him. I just feel like every one is against me and everyone in this situation has used before. My bf even had said things like "I am going to jail if I keep it up" and blah blah. He made me feel so small doing it, but when he did it all the time or when my mom did it, no one could tell them shit. So I am really confused. All of a sudden, they see it as the devil's plant which can send you to jail or make you into a crack user. Uggghh.[/quote]Show them The Union

10. Time to move out