Grasscity Community is looking for Content Editors

Discussion in 'General' started by aspidiske, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Not sure I even come close to what you're looking for in terms of experience, but I applied anyway since my medical issues keep me from finding work locally. Regardless, my application is submitted and if there are any more specific questions that need answering, I'm an open book. Appreciate the opportunity :)

2. Is this restricted to US based applications only?

3. I don't know what I just read, but ban this guy immediately.

I'm assuming it's open until filled. May cut off the applicants briefly while they review the applications once it has reached the 7 they set it at, but if they don't find what they're looking for, will probably re-open it after that. I encourage you to apply if you're interested. Last night there were still 4 spots open iirc.

5. This is a paying job?[​IMG]

Hello ,

Let me try to explain a bit further :

Grasscity Community will have new article/news sections. Editor team will be asked to write specific articles, news items. Can't say much about how many hours will be required as i will not handle that team :) These articles will vary about growing , legalisation, cannabis culture etc...

We started reviewing the applications and will respond to each one of them.

That is correct

7. Please fill Application form so that staff can review your application.
    [​IMG] 

8. Still looking? Very interested and experienced just wanted to make sure it's still available. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. This is a paying job?  [​IMG]

10. Applied. I think the GC higher-ups will like what they see in my application  :metal: 

11. At the moment we're evaluating all applications.
    Thanks for the interest.

12. I'll submit when I leave and get to my destination. Hopefully the internet is working there today and hopefully someone doesn't fill all the spots before I submit.

13. I Sent my application. I'm ready for some work now :smoking: .

14. if my semester wasn't so loaded down id have more than enough time for this.
    if a spot is still available in the next few weeks i might just apply.
    gotta see how this predicate calc course goes.
    :smoking:

15. I'll be filling an application shortly

16. Please fill Application form so that staff can review your application. [​IMG]

17. Is this still open? I have experience drafting legal documents as well as decision and orders. Not exactly applicable but I'm an excellent writer. Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #39 aspidiske, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    it's still open. the applications are being reviewed . If you are interested with the position please feel your application.

19. Wish I had gotten on this sooner, I could you use some money, but no more applications :(

If all these applications get approved, will there be future paid opportunities for members?