Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Pills Tetra Lab

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Deleted member 741820, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Hey guys, this is my first post so I'm sorry if this topic has been discussed already. I wanted to know if anyone has ever tried the THC pills from Tetra Lab. They come in different dosages such as 8mg, 10mg, 25mg, 35mg, 50mg and 180mg.

I wanted to know if you guys had any past experiences with it. How was the high? Also, should THC pills (or any kind of edible) be taken with or without food? Thank you!

Here is a link of the product
    http://tetralabs.com/puregold_technical.php

3. If you send me $10 I'll go buy some and post a review.  
    I like the act of eating edibles, somehow a pill just takes the fun out of it (maybe because I was on Marinol for a while).

4. I'm pretty light-weight when it comes to Cannabis. Was recommended the 35mg THC pills from Tetra Labs.Not my first use, but was curious. I took one pill and I spent the night totally wiped. Also ended up vomiting and heartburn. Had to vomit at the trash can by my bed because there was no way I could have walked. So be careful.I read someone suggest using the gel pill as a topical. I've done that twice with great success. But for the price, they just are not going to be something I would use consistently use.