La Cozza Nostra

Discussion in 'General' started by ZombieJuice, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Any of youse guys ever have any contact with any mafiosos?

2. #2 toker789, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    Like Mexican mafia? Unfortunately yes. He mighta just been spittin game tho idk, I try to avoid pointless confrontation so I didn't try him lol

3. I know some people who know some people.

4. i can get you a toe by 3:00

5. There is no such thing as the mafia!!!Sent from my ba ba booey

6. Cosa nostra

7. Cozza. Crack a book slow bro. Its italian, not spanish.Anyway, i'm obsessed with the italian mafia.I used to move bows for this Eme nigga. Talkin fridge fulls. Amounts where dimes fall on the floor and those are "crumbs". Mexican mafia just aint as cool as italian lol

8. #8 wolftigerosebud, Dec 16, 2013
    Honestly, if you knew people who were dangerous criminals you wouldn't be talking about who they are on the internet.

9. [quote name="wolftigerosebud" post="19171405" timestamp="1387175492"]Honestly, if you knew people who were dangerous criminals you wouldn't be talking about who they are on the internet.[/quote]Ah yeah, coz i posted their names right? Please dude, dont start

10. #10 wolftigerosebud, Dec 16, 2013
    What?

11. OHHHHH you thought I meant you. I was saying "you" like "someone"

The royal "we", man.

You're the one who needs to crack a book open.

The Mafia (also known as Cosa Nostra, in English "Our Concern") is a criminal syndicate in Sicily, Italy.

13. Cozza nostra literally translates as "our thing"... Where u getting this stuff wiki?

14. [quote name="ZombieJuice" post="19171591" timestamp="1387177401"]Cozza nostra literally translates as "our thing"... Where u getting this stuff wiki?[/quote]I thought cozza Nostra translates as a whaaaales vagina! LmaoooooSent from my ba ba booey

15. It's definitely cosa not cozza. It means "this thing of ours"Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app