So Cal Growers Unite (Indoor edition)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 15, 2013.

1. I'm gonna stick to the outdoor thread-- but will reply last time here-- after some research on the strain, it matches all other characteristics... A wonderful short stocky plant with huge fat hashy nugs, too bad link pistils don't translate Into the look of the final product!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dude you never know, wait and see. I have seen the pink translate to red further on? Could be epic?

3. Finally, so cal indoor. San bernadino checking in. 1400 watts HPS sealed, three stage 8 plant perpetual. Featuring RP Kosher Kush.

4. Hey guys so I have begun the Flush! I'm doing three "flushes" actually. Yesterday I did the first part of my "flush". I watered the girls normally, but no General Hydro Nutes. I only watered with PK Apatite by New Millenium Nutrients which is an awesome bloom, and terpene booster. I got a quart as a sample from my local hydro store, and am very pleased. Today when the lights go on I am going to water with two more gallons of water, and 7 days before day 56 I am doing a 15 gallon pure RO water flush. My girls are in 15 gallons, but during the entire grow cycle they were never heavy feeders. I fed approx. every 9-7 days with 4 gallons of water each girl using the GH three part starting at 1/2 strength & maxing out at 3/4th strength, and only added the PK Apatite the last two watering's. I guess the fact they were light feeders gives me the luxury of a relatively light flush. After the water only flush at day 49 of flowering I'm going to let the girls dry out, and after the end of day 56 the girls will be going into a 60 hour dark period with a dehumidifier to control moisture. I will be posting some pictures soon.

5. Hey there fellow indoor growers. There was another member on the forums that had found an Old can of weed while cleaning some ones garage, and was looking for a grower to try & pop the beans in the can. The can has stems, buds, leaves, and seeds in it & looks like it is atleast 15+ years of age. From the amount of seed & stem I'm thinking that it is from the late-60s to 70s. It was found in Hollywood, CA which makes me also think that there is a chance this is not from Mexico, but some early Emerald Triangle herb. I sorted through the old cannabis, and found 27 seeds that look healthy. This could be cannabis genetic gold. I am going to be purchasing a separate tent for this project because these kind of seeds deserve special treatment. Once my current grow finishes up I will be getting started, but I might get them started outside. This should be a very interesting project.

6. I'm really hoping it's something lost to the world. Right now I have the seeds soaking in a solution of maxicrop seaweed solution & RO water. Im hoping to get a good germination rate from them as I always do when I pre-soak my seeds. Once they all sink to the bottom, and they slowly are starting to, I will plant them outside in FFOF. Have not had any problems with it for seedling, but just incase I might dilute it with some peat moss. On another note my Obama OG girls went into there 72 hour dark period last night. They were looking oh so beautiful before the lights went out, so I cant wait to see how they will look after the dark period. Before they went dark I trimmed off all of the medium-large fan leaves. Since no more light will be used in this grow they are no longer need, and the majority of them were dying anyways. I read once somewhere that the uglier the leaves the better the buds, but we'll just have to wait & see. I'm going up to San Fran this upcoming weekend to pick up the clones for my next grow. Trying to decide between getting them from Harborside, or a place down in Oaksterdam. If cloneville has some good genetics In stock maybe Ill save the hours of driving, and just go there. But I have never purchased *Perfectly* healthy clones from them.

7. Power out in San Bernardino. Damn. Hope they resolve it soon.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. obama og was harvested successfully, and distributed out to patients. They are happy with the potency of the final product. Since my first grow went perfectly I've decided to upgrade quite a bit. I now have two Magnum XXXL hoods w/german aluminum reflectors. These monsters are almost 3x the size of my previous hoods, and I am very happy with their light spread. For my growing medium I upgraded from peat moss to Mother Earth Coco Coir w/large coarse perlite. I am still growing in 15 gallons . I have also upgraded my nutrients from GH 3 part formula too Cyco Nutrients full Platinum Series. My genetics for this run could also be considered an upgrade. I have 4 teen GHS Kings Kush, 2 teen Ortega's (Shantibaba&Nevil's), and 2 teens of Grand Daddy Purps Candyland.

9. @vdude how did the germ turn out with the mystery beans?

10. sadly none popped

11. Dang im sorry to hear that

12. its alright would've been fun to see them grow out, but atleast i have the genetics that i have

13. Absolutely "be grateful for what we have"

14. Kosher kush. 9 plant scrog at 1.5 week of bloom. 1400 watts of Hps

Attached Files:

15. Kosher kush. 4 weeks in bloom

Attached Files:

16. Those look beautiful man.

17. Ah, this looks like fun hangout!

18. San berdoo?
    Howdy neighbor!
    :D