Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams do you smoke through bowl before you can scrape for resin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheCoolest420, Dec 15, 2013.

1. In your opinion how many grams do you need to run through a pipe before its worth it to scrape for resin? 

Do you smoke resin after every 8th? After every quarter? After every ounce? 

2. Every 1/8 you get decent amount for one session, if we are talking bongs

3. You generally get a smokable amount after an 1/8, but I don't smoke it. I clean out my pieces and dispose of the resin. 

4. It really depends on the size of the piece, but yeah it dosent take that much to get a thin layer on to scrape a decent amount. After only a gram even on small spoons itll be a bit dingy.

5. I clean my glass spoons with salt and alcohol after a gram or two and it's much easier to clean than if you let resin build up. Give me 30 seconds and my glass looks like it just came out of the display case.

Personally, I feel that a dirty bowl wastes weed because the last few hits taste like ass. In a clean bowl the last hit doesn't taste nearly as bad.

6. Whenever im bored or out of bud. Or decide to use the incredibowl that clogs fairly quickly