Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed has ridiculous resistance to decomposer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Avihigh74, Dec 13, 2013.

1. I always used to think about the shelf life of weed and to my knowledge it was pretty good and could withstand a lot of shit , but i just went to get my gloves that i havent worn in over a year and i find weed ! its still green, has visible resin glands and just looks as if u just bought it off someone, i was really surpirsed lol. but i threw it out cause im not fking with 1 year old weed lol. so how long can weed last in not so optimal conditions?

uh...years...if it's in a bag and left alone for a few years it will still be good (done it, 4 year old stash was potent...)

so sad...wasted herb

3. I don't know about not so optimal conditions, but I have stuff in jars that came from plants I grew three years ago.

The taste still brings me back and gets me high just the same.

4. Yeah, dunno why you threw it out before asking this. It might be a little dry but as said, shit can last. Another plus to the plant  :smoke:

5. I got some exceptional Dawgwalker Kush over a year ago…stashed a bunch and recent;y broke into the stash….just as potent and tasty as ever!  Of course, I store my weed properly in violet glass jars and Boveda packs.

6. I found a big cardboard box of pop corn buds that had sat for over 3 and 1/2 years and made some nice blond hash from it.