Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HASH VS WEED? BEST HIGH ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by baked.420, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Why do some people prefer weed, and why is weed more expensive ?

2. Because life is simply not fair.

I prefer weed, but have been known to go on a hash bender from time to time. :cool:

3. But isn't hash a compressed form of weed which means it gets you "higher"? I'm confused.

Of course you are confused, you didn't visit Google first.

Tolerance...Key word, gonna hit like a bitch on that search site. :cool:

5. Why would I visit google when i can enrich grasscity with more topics concerning cannabis ?

6. cumon Bob you're better than this

7. okay sorry

8. Because that is what Google is for...To serve you for now before it grows into a fully automated human killing machine, all fuckin' colorful and shit just blowin' the hell out of people.

Shame on you, Google...Shame. :cool:

9. Hash . 1g for 50$. Thazzz wax. 1g of dope 15$. Soooo yeah I prefer bud but I enjoy wax out the water vape here and then

10. Wax and hash are two completely different things in my mind. Hash is much closer in price to flowers than wax. My deal with hash is it always tastes "musty" to me, and it could be just crap weed kief. When you buy weed you know what you're getting because you see it.

11. depends on the person, really. i always have bud and bought some hash about 2 months ago and i still have plenty of hash. ive always preferred flower though.

12. [quote name="JCM2" post="19149970" timestamp="1386883682"]Wax and hash are two completely different things in my mind. Hash is much closer in price to flowers than wax. My deal with hash is it always tastes "musty" to me, and it could be just crap weed kief. When you buy weed you know what you're getting because you see it.[/quote]I've never come into contact with hash then :/ maybe hash oil and even it was around the same price. I really wanna make my own hash but no own vape. Need to invest in a Gpen atleadt like my friends

13. They're best mixed lolSent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

14. Talking about other drugs on here is against the rules. Also I highly doubt you get 1g of gear for $15..

15. [quote name="gtxerik" post="19150062" timestamp="1386884726"]Talking about other drugs on here is against the rules. Also I highly doubt you get 1g of gear for $15..[/quote] lol what other drug besides the 400 in marihuana have I mentioned..

16. #16 BurnAFewDown, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    Blind leading the blind here.... So a gram of hash cost you 50$? If you pay that I feel sorry for you, I can get a gram of any kind of hash for $10-$15. Top of the line shatter (oil) for $15 a g and medical buds for $10 a g...

17. You said dope.

18. This guy above me is a pussySent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Enough with the name calling already. - Chunk

19. haha pretty sure we can talk about concentrates still

20. Pref the plantSent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app