Achieving Utopia with Humor

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by tittybullshitty:P, Dec 12, 2013.

1. My World Utopia Theory
    by Cody Dana

In theory, in order to achieve absolute utopia everywhere, everybody on earth must get a positive sense of humor and realize that being serious distracts us from what we all love. That is to laugh. Could you imagine a world where everybody was just laughing their fucking ass off at each other all the time? I mean, come on now, humans are hilarious. Look at us! LOL! What good has seriousness ever done for us anyway? Pointless fear, mental stress, annoying suffering? Yeah, being politically correct is a great idea! I can't be serious about this, right? Well, I am just trying to help society out here, so sue me. My point is, what is there to be so serious about? If you ever call people neurotic, then you are being a hypocrite. We are all neurotic to some degree, and that, in my opinion, is not funny. Life is just too short to be so stressed over basically nothing. It's not like we are going to hell.
    \nFUN FACT: Hell is a myth started by Pagan origins and not of Christianity or anything else. For those religious people reading this, it might shock you. Feel free to read all about it =) http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/hell.html I identify myself as Christian, and I believe, with all my heart, that this is true.
    \nNow that we got that out of the way, we have absolutely nothing to worry about. God loves us all very much. Everything is going to be okay in the end. In the mean time, we should all practice my utopia idea  ;) Of course my theory would never happen in real life, at least, probably not for a very long time. I am only explaining it theory.
    \nAs humans, we psychologically relate pain to unpleasantness. Have you ever noticed that when you laugh, all that pain seems to go away for the duration of the laughter. That is because it is true. Read about it herehttp://www.livescience.com/16038-laughter-soothes-pain.html
    \nImagine all the people being one of each other's favorite comedians? Would things not be funny anymore, of course not. We would all be each other's one TV show that we have all seen over a million times and still find it hilarious every time. In fact, we would be rolling on the floor, laughing so hard, that we would never get bored. Even if we were to literally die laughing, it would just mean that you have finished watching the funniest movie (in the best 3D, high-def  ;)that you would ever experience in your life. I like to think of life as a hilarious, 10 star, action movie with amazing graphics because that is basically what it is  :p

Now, I am not saying that we all have to change our lifestyle, our family and friends, or the way we do things on a daily basis. I am simply saying that we, as a society, should make it socially acceptable to be complete smart asses all the time, in everything we do. If everyone lived by that one rule, imagine how great this world would be. If you are a hippie, unlike me, now is your best chance at stopping all war. I mean, I'm not gonna lie, you guys were onto something. But your ideas for world peace are just as unrealistic as mine. To tell you the truth, I would laugh my ass off if I got the Nobel Peace Prize for this  :p
    \nIf everyone just laughed, the only shoot outs would be with paintball guns. The only bombing of people would be with massive water balloons. The only 9/11 like terrorist attacks would be with paper airplanes. Really, why go to such extremes if you can just pull pranks as justice and revenge? Sure it would be chaos, but it would be a much better, funnier, safer, and healthier chaos. Instead of getting mad at each other, we would be like, “HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! OMFG, you are just too much. I just love you, man!”
    \n“You might say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday, you will join us and the world would live as one.” -John Lennon
    \nLOL  :p

2. I like it! What about achieving utopia through gratefulness? ;)

3. Without tearing it all apart.... Many actions arent funny. Many people arent funny. Are you suggesting we live in a sort of slapstick style universe where all our actions must be funny?

4. Because sometimes people just want to get there food and sleep and be left alone.

5. Keep your Utopia. I like being perpetually pissed off. 

6. On the nose! LMFAO

7. Well it is not exactly like that. Just everytime we talk to other people.

8. Well if thats the case im totally in

9. Your on the right track as far as valuing humor and positivity over stress and worry. Though, many people aren't funny, and depending on real life situations, you can't laugh all the time. Medical problems, death, abuse, bullying, illnesses, racism, short tempers, bad days, jobs, and many more are what rob many people of their smiles. I agree many people should open up their mind and become inspired to return to their juvenile state of mind of cracking jokes more, but unfortunately the world isn't quite there yet. Though things are getting better, with each year more and more young people are recognizing that the lifestyle of their parents doesn't lead to happiness. So keep hope. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app