In 2014, Pot States Will Be Growing Like Weeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by stoned4sure003, Dec 12, 2013.

1. On a side note, my grandmother lives in Arizona now and I may have to come visit soon :bongin:
    I've never been out west before, or the midwest, or even as far as central Tennessee; the weed states are calling me to come get fried!!!

2. Alright I think we both have assumed too much of each other. Either way, legalization is good, and will bring economic benefits. Other states will see that and follow suit. Have fun thinking thats not whats happening even right now. Look it up. Peace.

3. Ahh do they not have enough tax money. Ahh do they still not know what to do with it. Keep eating that shit up. And we call you sheepaple. Baa. Follow the crowd. Try to think for your self once.

* throws tomatoes at SgtStadanko* 

5. I'm good. I grow enough of those to. Surprising how lazy people
    Are.

6. It's not what's happening. It's being funneled into corporate entities, slowly but surely.
    When there are PATENTS on it as medicine owned by our lovely government, you're being hoodwinked, OK?
    The absolute worst thing people can do at this point is let down their guard in the face of legalization, as its a legal means to funnel it to corporations. The money won't be made with raw plant cannabis. The *true* big time money is in pharma and other industry. Recreational is low hanging fruit.

money does corrupt however I don't see that as the entire problem...

a large part of the problem in this country today are the Liberal Baby boomers - you know the ones who preached peace free love,etc in the 60's into the early 70's then became turncoats and are suckin the gov't teet... fuk those bastards

8. the dollar is going to collapse anyway .. that guy whos growing tomatoes is what we all should be doing... do you even realizes its about to become illegal ( some areas already is) to grow your own food? and buddy under him said "dont let your guard down in the face of legalization" completely true. you cant trust a government that says weed is just as bad as H, then you find out they went as far as giving sick old people gov issued cards that lets them smoke anywhere in the u.s 

9. Anybody know anything about NC. I know we are in the south, but we have it "decriminalized" here which is surprising. Any thoughts?

10. Take the unsubstantiated fear mongering somewhere else, thanks.

11. Ugh! I live in east Tennessee, it's pretty strict down here on the laws regarding bud. The cops have caught me twice. Yet the first time I was let go, the second time I got a ticket to court, still no arrest. With about 10 gs and some papes. I'm hoping legalization will come soon, but the only fear I have is the government changing the mj before redistributing. Chemically or otherwise like they have cigarettes. If the government fucks with the bud it might not every be the same D:

12. I live in a small town in Tennessee.  We were a dry county, with no liquor/wine sales.  When the move came to pass it, everyone was in an uproar about the disaster it would bring.  Crime would go up, children would be left without parents, etc.  It passed and now the city and county have gotten used to having those tax dollars rolling in.  No one is talking about repealing it now and the surrounding counties decided they wanted their share of the pie and they followed suit.  

What I expect to happen is what Nick32 says.  Lets give it a few months and let everyone see that it is producing less of a problem than alcohol.  The studies that I'm seeing show that states with MMJ have fewer social problems, because people are using MJ instead of alcohol, obviously a more dangerous substance.  I think in 2015 and 2016, we'll see some more states jumping on board.  I just hope that Colorado demonstrates what I expect; that keeping marijuana illegal creates more problems than it solves.  

13. That's a hope, wish, and a dream considering Cuomos fucking retarded.

14. does she have a chance at winning?

15. lmfao

Well, a Republican won't win in Maryland and she is among the top 3 Democratic nominees, including Anthony Brown and Doug Gansler. Gansler has been involved with a lot of controversy, recently quoted saying Brown's entire platform rests on his African-american descent. He's your typical scumbag politician who is only relevant because he is good at raising bucket loads of money. I would say the race comes down to her and Brown. Recent polls (Oct. 2013) had her at 5% and Brown at 41% with around 30% undecided. She seems to be gaining momentum recently though and her campaign seems to have a good handle on using social media to their advantage. I think she has a very real chance at winning the election as Maryland is one of the most liberal states in the country.

17. #37 ChefZiggy, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    I hope we aren't over in that other thread about which state will be last.

18. So the "hippies" are still the bane of our collective existence?
    Baby boomers enjoyed and profited from the "Great American Experiment" moreso than any other group. They became wildly complacent as a result, enjoying their "free market" toys, cheap government loans for homes, etc. They are a large problem, but not for the reasons you cite. They essentially didn't have to give a fuck for decades.

19. We broke. Since 1937, and have been in bankruptcy receivership to the IMF ever since.
    We weren't around for the "bank run" and the Emergency Banking Act of 1937.
    See all those "gold buying" outfits advertised on TV. Reverse mortgages. They're collecting any assets of worth. The drug war is just a part of it all.

20. why is o'malley not running in 2014? im so confused man and i cant find any info onlione about this