In 2014, Pot States Will Be Growing Like Weeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by stoned4sure003, Dec 12, 2013.

1. This is also missing Maryland. Heather Mizeur, running for governor in the 2014 election will legalize sale, use, and distribution of marijuana throughout the state if elected.

2. Pa may be making some headway as well.

3. Hope NY comes through

4. Yeaaaa keep it going!

5. Once Colorado and Washington are swimming in the cash that it generates, states will be shitting their pants to get on board.

6. All this bullshit is gonna change once the Baby Boomers start dying out.

7. Those baby boomers are now ripe with old age pains and looking for relief. My family-old school republicans have changed their mind and are now signing petitions to allow MMJ. 2014 is going to be very interesting.

8. OK folks, MPP helped pass the CO and WA laws on behalf of George Soros and friends. How's that going?
    Alaska? Arizona? California? Oregon?

Thing in common? Medical states. No coincidence.
    http://norml.org/laws/

Things are under attack under the guise of "progress."

9. Guess what they were saying in the 60's and 70's... same thing.

Money corrupts, not age.

I wasn't insinuating that age corrupts. People from that era have a different world view. An out dated world view.

NY also recently began legislation on outright legalization.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12/10/n-y-lawmakers-propose-legalizing-marijuana-making-it-into-a-cash-cow/

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/12/heated_debate_over_push_to_leg.html

12. Where's Tennessee? =,(

13. #15 runthistown18, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    Hopefully atleast 2 pass it and don't get the gov involved 

14. #16 Sgtstadanko707, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    Govements already have more money then they know what to do with. You think a few a extra million will make a difference. Nope. Keep eating up that shit they are spewing to you.
    What will happen is states will se how broken and fucked up the system are they will stay away from
    Legalization. Just look at wa. Prime example.

15. Most states are in debt. I really don't know what youre talking about. Feds can print money but states are always looking for cash. I mean you do realize states do whatever the fuck the federal government wants because they care about getting their cash, because you know, theyre broke. Read a book, then get back to me. 

16. I don't know how it's not legalized in Minnesota yet... And it would help so much, the prices are fucking rediculious

17. #19 Sgtstadanko707, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    That what I am saying. They receive how much tax money already and they can't fucking get it right. You are just falling for their taxation fallacy. We will tax it and bring money back into the state. Yeah. My ass. The lotto system is a perfect example. How many billions of dollars do they pull in that are suppose to go back to rds and school. I am still seeing schools closing and driving and fucked up rds. Think for your self a bit and don't eat up everything you " read in a book". Get back to me when you can think for your self and not eat up everything you hear.

18. Well for me it is 20 miles to the west of my house :smoking:
    But in all actuality things here in the south are going slow considering NC is the only 'decriminalized' state in the region and our governor and his congress are trying to reverse that. 
    Things out this way are going to take a while to get anywhere sadly. Tennessee seems to have it rough though, every single time I go there I am always twice as paranoid about getting caught and to make things more awkward half of the areas don't even sell alcohol so I can imagine that pot is seen as the devil in those places lol.