Best vape pen? Oil or wax?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bestday, Dec 11, 2013.

1. I currently have a pax and use that as my main device but I'm looking for something that will help with reducing smell. Is it really worth it to build a pen? Or do you guys have suggestions for good pens? Also which is gives a better high oil or wax?

2. Your PAX is better for HERB than any pen out right now. There are many "coming soon" but none officially out that truly vaporize herb. Pens are the best for oils though and building one is a better option than settling with Gpen, Stok, Atmos , Cloud, 710, etc. They all use the cheapest parts but then jack up the price. 

3. Yes, I was asking which pen is best for oil and wax? And which is better to vape, oil or wax as far better high?

4. Wax and oil are essentially the same thing . Wax is also known as BHO (butane honey oil) It is different than Cannaoil , which is mainly used in cooking recipes and topical remedies.

Don't buy a wax pen. Make one.

Order an Ego C twist 1100mah or an ItasteVV Version 3 . This will serve as your battery and is better than anything any of the companies listed in my first post make.

Next you will need cartridges .

Get a 5 pack of Kanger Horizontal Coil Cartomizers from litecigusa.net
    OR

even better go to Gentlemensvapes.com and get the V2 hash oil atty . Don't get the mega as they aren't in stock.

This is far superior to any stok , gpen or atmos and is often times cheaper. I've sworn by this build for awhile but have upgraded a bit since .

5. Thanks a lot

6. I have been looking all over for a good pen vape, I've seen many of your post so far Wax Payne. You seem to know a thing or two about a thing or two when it comes to this so will that pen allow me to vape tincture and oils/Bho/crumbles I haven't been able to take a look at this one yet though I'm relatively new to pen vapes but I have been researching

7. Id say go for GROspot Atomizers though over any other ones. Much better quality and prices!

8. #8 MadDabber96, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    I just bought this pen called the two hoot made by THC gear it is basically a pen already build and designed for oil I would highly recommend this pen
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416859425.575992.jpg
    This is the skinny boy model it works incredibly well
    www.twohoot.ca

9. I ordered this tank online $14.00
    How is it, I'm excited to get mine !!
    They call it the vhit type b

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. The vhit b is the same product and it works extremely good but I would recommend grabbing some replacement glass cause mine broke just putting it on the device I think my glass was a little flawed as it seemed a little to small but either way it is thin and very weak other then that you will not be disappointed