Mother songs?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by AsthmaticStoner, Dec 11, 2013.

1. i cam here to post this hahaha

awesome shit

2. She already asked for a candle for christmas, I already got that. I could go pick some flowers from the garden.

i just think in my situation and my relationship between us, this would be best. She always wants to listen to music but doesn't have anything to listen to. Doesn't even own a cell phone. 

It's my present, not yours man. I'd rather make something for her than go spend money (which I don't have) on a present just because she collects that certain thing. Sure it's an easy and would work, but I want to make her something. 

you're right, she probably will never listen to it, but I don't care. I just want to have my mom back, not what she's turned into. 

how original :rolleyes: 

4. Can't find the download of Danzig....where am I supposed to download all these songs?! lol

5. Thought I was the only one who thought his idea was "original" too. lol

6. use youtube-mp3.org you can convert any youtube video into an mp3. if you can find the video on youtube, you can download it. its fast too.

Well it's hypocrisy at it's finest.

At least you're trying to do something nice for someone. I respect that :) 

8. used to use that all the time for single songs. forgot what it was, thank you!