Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Smoke Crappy Hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bhoisooil, Dec 10, 2013.

1. I've got a question about ways to smoke some Soap-bar hash.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I know that most of you are thinking: "Why the hell would you want to smoke that sh!t?"
    Well I usually get decent weed but I haven't been able to get anything lately except for some crappy, black, soap-bar hash. 
    The problem with this particular ball of shit is that it doesn't seem to melt with a lighter that much and when it burns it almost turns to black ash. It's pretty brittle and there is most likely a lot of filler in it. I know it isn't good for me but at the moment it's all I got and it will only be a one-time thing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Any suggestions on how I can make the best of this shit?...       ...other than throwing it in the trash lol
    Thanks Blades

2. I would melt it on a frying pan and make some food that doesn't taste like shit :)

3. Edibles or green dragon tincture maybeSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Try hot knifing it

5. Ya edibles are gonna be the healthiest/most efficient way to use it.

I'm not sure if this would work but maybe run it through an ISo wash? Idk if the other crap would be filtered out but I bet at least some of it will