ArabianCrime hydro aero

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by ArabianCrime, Dec 10, 2013.

1. #1 ArabianCrime, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
    growing bigger plants in bigger containers with more everything. Also foudn a few good posts about stuff recently. I'm exited again for a new project I thought of to get more space, more budding plant, more roots, more plant and less non functional stem -have a good idea...... .. .

bigger bud's + more plant (+roots im guessing) 50 less cost electric for veg, more root space in good sized containers, more aero, more light above clear vapo barrier, more air

going to run bigger sized pots and bush out some monsters using hydro mostly aero and some eepic lighting

started some seeds with cloneX and going to add something else later to boost growth

I'm thinking tree's for xmass..

2. #2 ArabianCrime, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    space saving idea I had that should make more roots and a bigger plant.. going to stunt the  sh1t out of them but owell. 

d;

Attached Files:

3. #3 ArabianCrime, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    also going to try this out

"18-6 lighting in growth pattern, actually stress your plants,

12-1 lighting is as follows 12 hours lights on, 5.5 lights off, 1-hour lights on, 5.5 lights off, The 1 hour on in between off period fools the plants that stay in growth state! //You save 50% on your veg energy bill basically, or can put up twice the lights<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In the growth cycle, never use 12-12, start your flowering period at 11 hours on 13 hours off. When your are growing outdoors each day you get less and less sun light, you should copy the way the sun acts naturally in your indoor grow. So first 2 weeks of flower you go 11 on 13 off, the next 2 weeks you go down to 10.5 on 13.5 off, next 2 weeks 10 on 14 off, next two weeks 9.5 on 14.5 off and the last weeks of flower you should be at 9 hours on and 15 hours off. You'll get bigger and better buds by copying the way the sun light works on cannabis outdoors."

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/771608-save-money-grow-bigger-buds.html

4. #4 ArabianCrime, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    4 seeds split so far of some CO bagged I dropped them in Light Warrior soil from foxfarm with a little clonex. Using one of the enclosures as a seed starter. There's a little water at the bottom and the heat from the light inside makes for good humidity.

Attached Files:

5. Update?Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

6. #6 ArabianCrime, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    just got some clones ;D 

strawberry cough, blue dream and chocolope

Attached Files: