Why is really good weed usually so harsh?

Discussion in 'General' started by dank48, Dec 9, 2013.

1. What do you guys do when you get really good weed and it's harsh as hell, to the point where all you do is choke and it's hard to even hold a hit. Also the nugs aren't dry. Any ideas on how to make it less harsh so I'm not choking my brains out? HELP

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. most likely not properly dried and/or cured

roll a blunt ;)

3. You got bitch lungs.

4. #5 Weedity, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    Dank weed does hit the lungs harder than shit weed does, but it never really bothered me. Once you always get dank, you just get used to it. It's never harsh as hell, but it certainly is felt more in the lungs then if I were to smoke shwag 

Also, holding in hits is a complete waste of time and your literally only hurting yourself. Just hold the hit in for like 1 to 2 seconds then exhale, no need to hold the hit in, it does NOT get you higher. 

5. This is to joker, I'm glad you found my post so amusing. You're the fucking idiot!!!!

6. To cmgarcia55, so u think I got bitch lungs. I've been smoking weed and cigarettes since I was 11 and I'm 48 now and still getting high, so maybee my lungs are a little messed up, BITCH!!!!!!

7. Heres your answer.

just ignore the other fucktards hahaha

8. #9 TheAnswer121, Dec 9, 2013
    not always necessary to flame a thread, right. even though buddy had the answer in his OP
    @[member="dank48"] probably not the best name choice, especially when combined with this thread. just take it in stride and go get you a GAME

that doesnt sound like good weed. sounds un-flushed or something

10. I figure it's kind of the same principle as alcohol.

11. Op this is too funny lol

12. I only smoke joints, because my husband is on probation I can't have bongs or pipes or any paraphernalia lying around , if his p.o. comes to the house he has the right to search our room. So that's why I only have papers and nugs.

13. Big mistake to start this thread. To many ads holes on here

Yeah, pop that shit in a canning jar for a couple of weeks; see if that helps.

15. Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. dont let their trolling run you down

there are many knowledgeable people here also that WILL help.

17. were trying to tell you that your "really good weed" isn't even properly cured. 

you need a new dealer, or tell your dealer to stop ripping you off. 

that's all. 

18. #19 AugustWest, Dec 9, 2013
    properly grown, matured and cured weed isn't harsh.

it should be smooth and burn to a white ash.. if not then it wasn't grown/cured properly. Gotta let them leaves get all yellow before chopping.

also could be what you are smoking out of.. maybe a dirty pipe or whatever will cause that harshness.

also could be a reason why you are hacking lung when you smoke weed..